Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 01:25 AM   #21
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
Unless I'm mistaken gold has no health benefits of it's own nor do any of the other ingredients in the philosopher's stone (though if transmutation works there shouldn't be any). So the philosopher's stone MUST work by either supercharging the human energy system which in turn heals itself and thus the physical body benefits. Or the stone is capable of working with body chemistry transmuting just about anything into whatever the body needs. In other words it's the perfect food/vitamin supplement in one. I see no reason it can't do both. According to legend the stone is a perfect catalyst so it makes sense that complex body chemistry could use a perfect catalyst to produce whatever it needs.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #22
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not sure this is staying within the realm of these forums, for starters at no point should anyone be alluding to anything regarding ingesting any sort of chemicals. No one here has the money for legitimate clinical trials so that shouldn't be considered. It's also really branching away from what psionics is about, not to mention from the topic of radionics and devices.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #23
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

@ nomad : #1 As I said in the starter post if this thread doesn't fit in the radionics section feel free to relocate it. Perhaps the myth/legend / rumor section or perhaps the fluff and flights of fancy section. However if crystal use is allowed then I see no reason that a man made crystals ,and their methods of production/charging, shouldn't. #2 I strongly advise against eating the philosopher's stone and refuse to recommend dosage for doing so because ,*A the quantity and method of usage in that manor has been lost to history , *B too much of a dosage is said to be lethal, and *C many old alchemical recipes include highly toxic ingredients although I refuse to use them and haven't posted any such recipes or methods.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #24
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Phil's Stone

Phil stands for philosopher whoever has that job, I am calling your job Phil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_transmutation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_reflector
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
Anyways Nuclear transmutation from what I read online is what changes atoms from one element to another. This requires neutrons and the neutron source that is most common is deuterium (isotope of hydrogen). Deuterium water with deuterium can be distilled from water that does not have hydrogen isotopes. In order to get deuterium to emit a neutron requires gamma rays. Gamma rays might be able to be generated by potassium 40. The deuterium could also act as a neutron radiation shield around the potassium 40 chloride crystal and sand bags 4 inches thick is required for gamma rays. A stack of sandbags around the potassium chloride crystal, deuterium container, and the mercury vial. Controlling the neutrons would require graphite to make a neutron reflector which could be papermache of graphite drawings. Mercury into gold could be done with enough neutrons. Only a single isotope of gold is stable. My idea of Phil stone as potassium 40 and chloride. This phil stone is without the waters of life thing. Potassium 40 represents a large fraction of your bodies natural radiation. In replacing all of the potassium in your body with potassium 40 by ingesting diluted potassium water would probably supercharge your natural energy system. Don't drink heavy water never mind its radiation moderating properties. What range of potassium is health to ingest?

I found in a popular mechanics magazine that the bacteria cupriavidus metallidurans can make gold nuggets from gold chloride. Maybe some kind of chemical process involving gettting the chloride from potassium to gold. Then some kind of distillation to get the gold chloride and potassium out of the mercury to start again.

Last edited by Macman; 12-05-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #25
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

True enough radiation can and does transmute one element into a heavier one but exactly which element it's transmuted to is highly unpredictable. Alchemical processes are like a psychic breeder reactor where you start with background levels of psy energy and build them up within the substance through many months of chemical changes. The philosophers stone is to a nuclear reactor as a 100 watt lazer is to a candle. There really is no comparison. I suppose you could consider a glowing nuclear reactor the an anti philosopher's stone since being near it kills you with random chaos where said stone has a very healing energy which is highly ordered and beneficial to life.

In regards to your question about how much potassium is healthy to ingest. It depends on what the potassium is combined with. Pure potassium explodes when combined with water. Potassium hydroxide which is the resulting combination is highly alkali and will do considerable damage if you were to consume any concentration of it. Potassium nitrate is bad for you but it is used as a preservative in food namely sausages. Potassium is very good for you if you eat bananas which are a very good source for human consumption.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #26
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Potassium chloride, deuterium, mercury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium-40
"Potassium-40 is the largest source of natural radioactivity in animals and humans. An adult human body contains about 160 grams of potassium, hence about 0.000117 x 160 = 0.0187 grams of 40/19 K; whose decay produces about 4,400 disintegrations per second (becquerels) continuously throughout the life of the body."

Potassium chloride can be ingested like table salt. (atomic mass/ proton number)(periodic element)

Making a home made nuclear transmutation reactor would require potassium 40 for gamma rays.

So 40/19 K -> 1.46 MeV EC y + 40/18 Ar
EC means electron capture so electron into atomic nucleus. y = gamma ray N^0 = neutron MeV = mega electron volts (atomic mass/ proton number)(periodic element)

This requires a stack of sand bags to shield from gamma rays. Ar is Argon is a gas so the only other by product left would be 40/19K -> 1.33 MeV B- 40/20 Ca. After intial use seperate out the calcium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_reflector
"Nuclear reaction sources (that involve two materials) powered by radioisotopes use an alpha decay source plus a beryllium target, or else a source of high-energy gamma radiation from a source that undergoes beta decay followed by gamma decay, which produces photoneutrons on interaction of the high energy gamma ray with ordinary stable beryllium, or else with the deuterium in heavy water."

So 2/1D+y-> 1/1H+ n^0

"Neutrons can be controlled by methods that include moderation, reflection, and velocity selection."

I chose reflection because it is the easiest cause "in a uranium graphite chain reacting pile, the critical size may be considerably reduced by surrounding the pile with a layer of graphite, since such an envelope reflects many neutrons back into the pile." Hince the papermache of graphite drawings to guide the neutrons to the mercury. With a container full of deuterium around the graphite papermache to moderate any neutrons that are not reflected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthes...recious_metals
"Only the mercury isotope 196/80Hg, which occurs with a frequency of 0.15% in natural mercury, can be converted to gold by neutron capture, and following electron capture-decay into 197/79Au with slow neutrons. Other mercury isotopes are converted when irradiated with slow neutrons into one another or formed mercury isotopes, which beta decay into thallium."

So 196/80Hg+n^0-> 197/79Au

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuterium
Apparently heavy water isn't toxic until 50% of the water in your body is heavy water, if you decide to drink heavy water safe dosage. "Heavy water is the only known chemical substance that affects the period of circadian oscillations, consistently increasing the length of each cycle. The effect is seen in unicellular organisms, green plants, isopods, insects, birds, mice, and hamsters. The mechanism is unknown."

Heavy water with potassium 40 is adding a radiation supercharge of natural energy system plus heavy water to moderate some of the effects, if you decided to drink a safe dosage. Heavy water in a container as well to store the irradiated gold. To review materials deuterium with graphite drawing papermache, potassium 40 chloride with sandbags to keep it from being a biological hazard, and mercury with safe handling equipment. The best part none of this is illegal. Also please track cummulative dosages. Add psionics to guide process to most reliable ends.

Last edited by Macman; 12-07-2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Woo possible phil stone
Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #27
xenon7
Thinker

xenon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Why am I always late to the good threads?? Haha

Here at CalPoly we have a reactor where you can make gold from mercury (or mercury II) using an extensive electrolysis procedure. This type of gold however seems to have an extrodinary ability to absorb and release vast amounts of energy inproportional to any of its physical aspects. We usually charge 200 an hour to use the reactor but if any of you guys r out here in the los angeles area I'd glAdly let u use one of the reservations from my research budget.

Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Im really not within care of your verbal diarrhea *TROLLFACE*

"I'm free! Let's commence some intellectual fornication!"
MUAHAHAHAHA >=D

My ultimate aspiration to being the most influential physicist is based on my dream to put all of the quantic properties of the universe into an equation that i culd fit onto a Tshirt )
Old 12-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #28
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
Unless I'm mistaken gold has no health benefits of it's own nor do any of the other ingredients in the philosopher's stone (though if transmutation works there shouldn't be any). So the philosopher's stone MUST work by either supercharging the human energy system which in turn heals itself and thus the physical body benefits. Or the stone is capable of working with body chemistry transmuting just about anything into whatever the body needs. In other words it's the perfect food/vitamin supplement in one. I see no reason it can't do both. According to legend the stone is a perfect catalyst so it makes sense that complex body chemistry could use a perfect catalyst to produce whatever it needs.
Gold injections are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.

http://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/a...njections.aspx
Old 12-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #29
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon7 View Post
Why am I always late to the good threads?? Haha

Here at CalPoly we have a reactor where you can make gold from mercury (or mercury II) using an extensive electrolysis procedure. This type of gold however seems to have an extrodinary ability to absorb and release vast amounts of energy inproportional to any of its physical aspects. We usually charge 200 an hour to use the reactor but if any of you guys r out here in the los angeles area I'd glAdly let u use one of the reservations from my research budget.
If what you say is true then you actually have an unmultiplied philosopher's stone. There are a few steps you can do to speed up the process tremendously.

What you just described to me is strikingly similar to what alchemists know as the Flamel path.

In this path you take raw cinnabar and distill it to get mercury metal. It is important to use raw cinnabar because it's still got the psychic energy signature of it's natural form. You make an amalgam of iron filings and crushed raw antimony ore (stibnite). The iron draws energy from the magnetism of the earth and the antimony transfers it to the mercury. The next step is to distill the mercury away from the amalgam. You take that mercury and use it to quicken silver. In other words dissolve as much silver metal in it as you can. Old alchemists know the simplest transmutation is turning silver into gold. It turns out that you don't need the philosophers stone to do it. I read an article where it said that simply hammering silver with a 200 ton hammer would do it. The same article mentioned using a geode and an electromagnet coil of wire. You then distill this mercury 10 times to charge it. For some reason the heat amplifies the psychic energy by setting up the atoms to resonate. At this point the psychic energy alone should be intolerable if it's not then you likely made a mistake somewhere. The next step is to make an amalgam of gold with it. Nicolas Flamel said to add gold until the mercury curds like cheese. Nicolas Collete says this step produces heat when you add the gold. You then re-distill the mercury out. At this point the gold should have the appearance of cinnabar. This is the unmultiplied stone without any medicinal properties yet.

In your case I think you could skip to the quick silver step and proceed from there. If you get a red cinnabar looking substance then you've gotten REALLY lucky.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #30
xenon7
Thinker

xenon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
youve gotta point. you know im gonna take some time from my thesis to work this out. i will post updates when i get to the reactor on tuesday :) yes christmas

Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Im really not within care of your verbal diarrhea *TROLLFACE*

"I'm free! Let's commence some intellectual fornication!"
MUAHAHAHAHA >=D

My ultimate aspiration to being the most influential physicist is based on my dream to put all of the quantic properties of the universe into an equation that i culd fit onto a Tshirt )
Closed Thread