Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #41
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
All objects have a certain amount of mass. If the weight of the mass changes but amount of the mass doesn't it will probably be gravity variance.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:01 AM   #42
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
I forget what xenon7 had said in PM regarding the weight/mass. I can't quite recall if it was that the mass could only be determined on a centripetal balance, or if it was that in spite of using one an accurate reading could not be determined.

Either way it boggles the mind how such a thing is possible.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:25 AM   #43
Macman
Great Soul

Remembering PM

I understand that the pm capacity is set for a reason so I just copy all the text of pm's onto a word doc and can look it up later.

My bet is neutron flow since neutrons are necessary for nuclear transmutation and might cause gravity field fluctuations because such thing like neutron flow would have to be contained in the stone by a quantum state shared between all particles of phil stone to create coherent paths for the neutrons to follow and a self-organizing electromagnetic radiation field to push neutrons back into itself. A neutron flow wouldn't interact with electromagnetic radiation from the outside because self-organizing em rad field would prevent that. The only at-a-distance forces would be spacetime fluctuation and gravity.

This must be why the stone reforms in water the dieletric field in water must reinforce the electromagnetic radiation field to raise the stone to a higher level of self-organization. What is the maximum number times of dissolving the phil stone and reforming it before it explodes?

Even if an accurate reading cannot be received from measuring device, all gold has a certain atomic weight, a certain probability for isotopic variance, and only so many gold atoms can fit in a certain amount of space.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.

Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #44
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

It makes sense, mercury can be turned to gold by removing a single neutron from each atom. I was going for calling it a "self generative nuclear catalyst" but that's basically what you said any way. Since I don't have a sample to play with I can only tell you what I've found according to a few years of research and failed experimentation.

The physical/chemical properties of the stone of gold are (note: 200+ year old descriptions): A clear ruby red crystal made of pure gold (identical to that red Avon glass) , no smell/taste although tasting it proves fatal, weight greater than that of gold, melting point close to that of wax, boiling point unknown but hotter than molten iron, soluble in most any liquid, contains an obscenely large amount of psychic energy (glad we can test that one).

It reacts with heated mercury to produce more of itself. It reacts with molten gold to create the powder of projection which reacts with any molten metal to turn it into gold. given proper dilution in wine it's said to be able to reverse aging among many other healing properties which I cannot test. The substance it's made from is able to soften glass so that it becomes less fragile thus more like metal (glass steel), One property which I'm very eager to test is the "lens of true seeing" experiment xenon7 is quite excited about this one as well.

Regarding your question about dissolving it in water I'd expect that there is a limitless number of times it can be dissolved and recrystallized without harm. In order to multiply it you need to keep it warm and dissolved. It seems that it requires heat to amplify the internal resonance to multiply it's power. Each time it is multiplied it also takes much less time to do so than the previous attempt.

There are many references historically regarding how many times it can be multiplied. Some say that the 5th time is maximum,others insist no more than 7 times ,one said that 10 or 12 is max . After 5th it's said to glow perpetually (ever burning lamp). At the 7th time it's also supposed to be a liquid and react at room temperature with glass. Around the 10th time you really can't contain it because it either evaporates or explodes with considerable force.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
Macman
Great Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
The direct opposition of psionics or for that matter alchemy to modern physics and chemistry is a very good protection against the greed of man kind in this case.

Anyone who could confirm to the modern world that alchemy was correct would be chased down by thousands of people after the gold and the elixir of life. Everyone in history that tried to reveal that kind of miracle in a bottle was hunted down and tortured for the secret of how to make it. Nicolas Flamel (the real one) had commissioned an extremely heavy grave stone to be built for himself and his wife. When both had died their house was ransacked repeatedly for many months on end and to be sure that there wasn't anything of that kind of value buried with them the bodies and the cover stones were exhumed.

My own research on the topic suggests that there have been no less than six people in recorded history who have had this legendary substance including Sir Isac Newton. I have also found references to no less than 4 people who are still living that may possess this legendary substance.
I wonder how many alchemists were master psions cause I don't see anyone willing to attack someone like Uncle Chuck who can kill people with psionics or Anka who can influence large groups of people by using multiple electricity to psi generators.

Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #46
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

In order to make the stone in the first place you have to be able to perceive the energetic changes inherent in your chemical reactions. Some reactions destroy all chance of building the required charge to succeed in making the stone.

Simply working with alchemy and the sheer quantities of energy involved will make you much more psychic,long before you ever achieve the ultimate goal.

Anyone who has the stone in their house would also become exceedingly psychic simply because it increases the mana level (quantity of ambient energy) in a given radius.

So one could say that being psychic is both a prerequisite for being a successful alchemist but it's also a side effect of alchemy because of the sheer amounts of raw power involved in making alchemical recipes.

Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #47
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
I should've asked this earlier but isn't the Philosopher's Stone an imaginary or metaphorical concept? You don't think it's a literal object do you?
Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 AM   #48
xenon7
Thinker

xenon7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry okay after my apparent inactivity on the site I see that most of you have been talking about the stone while I was focused on the stone task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Ableton View Post
I should've asked this earlier but isn't the Philosopher's Stone an imaginary or metaphorical concept? You don't think it's a literal object do you?
We aren't talking about the Phil. Stone as reffered to with hermetics (hermetic alchemy), for that dwelves into a more purely psychic and magickal perspective. We refer to the protochemical fabrications of the "Philosopher's Stone" which in the sense is equally scientific and psychic (Well perhaps a little more psychic ;) ). The fundamentals of physical, in terms of non-metaphysical, alchemy, whether hermetic or not are required in the formation of the Gold philosopher's Stone that Psi Seeker and I have created. While it has yet to be totally complete, we have been working diligently. I would love to go into more details with my progress and observations. But honestly I need to give the stone my constant attention, and there is soooooo much that I have learned and seen. And still much more that I have yet to observe.

Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Im really not within care of your verbal diarrhea *TROLLFACE*

"I'm free! Let's commence some intellectual fornication!"
MUAHAHAHAHA >=D

My ultimate aspiration to being the most influential physicist is based on my dream to put all of the quantic properties of the universe into an equation that i culd fit onto a Tshirt )
Old 01-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #49
Macman
Great Soul

defensive measures

When using the Phil stone to generate life energy in people. Be very, very sure to use hierology.

For life is that which life is that is hierological.

Hierological character is respect that any person will get with a certain level of character development. This much life energy would draw down on your head every vampire in your area. Hierological character makes a excellent passive vampire repellent.

Last edited by Macman; 01-19-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #50
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon7 View Post
Sorry okay after my apparent inactivity on the site I see that most of you have been talking about the stone while I was focused on the stone task.

We aren't talking about the Phil. Stone as reffered to with hermetics (hermetic alchemy), for that dwelves into a more purely psychic and magickal perspective. We refer to the protochemical fabrications of the "Philosopher's Stone" which in the sense is equally scientific and psychic (Well perhaps a little more psychic ;) ). The fundamentals of physical, in terms of non-metaphysical, alchemy, whether hermetic or not are required in the formation of the Gold philosopher's Stone that Psi Seeker and I have created. While it has yet to be totally complete, we have been working diligently. I would love to go into more details with my progress and observations. But honestly I need to give the stone my constant attention, and there is soooooo much that I have learned and seen. And still much more that I have yet to observe.
In other words, it's a psionic construct?