Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Found something Online for metaphysics

http://www.metamind.biz/metaphysics/...sionic-helmet/
Meta-Mind Enterprises

"Meta-Mind Enterprises has been into the research, experimentation and creation of new and exciting Metaphysical tools and devices designed to put into your hands the power of subtle energies.

These products will tremendously help you in the manifestation of your desires, honing of your psychic senses and generally connect you to a whole new world unseen by the naked eye !

Browse through our custom-created products and imagine now, how these can propel you to a life you never thought possible ! Get the woman you want ! Create opportunities at the flick of a switch ! Start seeing etheric beings ! Heal people remotely ! All these powers once thought to be beyond the reach of ordinary humans are now within your reach !"

I haven't bought anything from them yet. Has anyone heard of them or tried anything from them?

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
No, and at $550 per device there is very little chance I will.

Looks like a plastic construction helmet to me with a couple of plastic blobs on the front.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like ridiculousness to me. Also there's nothing in there helmet that would indicate it should cost anywhere near that much money to make.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:38 PM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
other uses

Would it be wrong to look at their products, then try and imitate them? Are any of them of any legit psychotronic uses?

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #5
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Yes, that's called industrial espionage and it's illegal (when you are selling, ie in direct competition with an existing company). There are exceptions, and corporate law has differeent interpretations between jurisdictions.

I understand Uncle Chuckie was very big on psionic helmets, so I think this bunch have pretty much done that anyway. Although Uncle Chuckie almost certainly did not invent the concept.

I am unaware of any legit psychotronic users anywhere on the planet. Mind you I only found out there was a US Psychotronics Association a couple weeks ago, so I'm hardly the best person to ask.

Old 05-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #6
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

I don't think you understand what corporate espionage is Pat. This would be like reverse engineering. Corporate espionage is when you get hired by a company, just to steal they designs and give them to your real company.

All kinds of people say that these devices work and do wonders for them, well so does having confidence in yourself.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMad View Post
I don't think you understand what corporate espionage is Pat. This would be like reverse engineering. Corporate espionage is when you get hired by a company, just to steal they designs and give them to your real company.

All kinds of people say that these devices work and do wonders for them, well so does having confidence in yourself.
Intellectual property theft is theft. Whether it's done by psionic or mundane means.

I've never needed an external "boost" yet and I strongly suspect what these people are selling is pure placebo.

Old 05-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #8
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Would it be wrong to look at their products, then try and imitate them? Are any of them of any legit psychotronic uses?
The Psionic Magician's Gadget Pattern Book

Think that psionic devices need to be complicated and expensive? This book disproves that. It is a collection of designs for instruments, working instruments that can be built with cardboard cut-outs and a few other things. No, Uncle Chuckie hasn’t fallen on his head one too many times. It sounds crazy but it works!

http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploa...nicgadgets.pdf
Old 06-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #9
The Adfeng

The Adfeng is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember something long ago that you put on your head and you could control a robot hand. That was a few years ago and it only required you putting on the helmet. It wasn't faked, I'm pretty sure. I can't remember the exact name or anything, though.

This sounds similar to it, but I couldn't load the site(I got a Server not found error).
The Adfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #10
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

Pat, I'm not sure what your point is, mine was simply concerning semantics. Important when dealing with people through words online wouldn't you say.

The Adfeng, that helmet wasn't psionics at all, it's this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-HD4uIKdc and it uses weak electromagnetic waves that are emitted from the brain to read what you are "thinking" with a very rough resolution and only surface brain-waves, not the deeper ones.

You guys do understand that most of the things people attribute to psionics can easily be within the realm of normal physics right?