Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Fluff and Flights of Fancy

Fluff and Flights of Fancy Is it absurd, "out there", vanishingly unlikely, ridiculous, or logically a bit questionable? Here's where it goes!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #31
algrianna

algrianna is an unknown quantity at this point
once again im in agreement with macman the trick is finding your own triggers and switches for on/off etc and trying to gain a conscious control over them vs when angry and vibrating at a different lvl i dont have any solid advice im in the same boat as most of the rest here lol but i can say there are definitely ppl here that may have some very good ideas all i can think off is the next time ya get anywhere near that angry try to pay attn to what changes you can feel in your system with time you may be able to isolate your triggers and gain control of them other then that i wish ya luck
Old 04-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #32
Poltergeist.

Poltergeist. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by algrianna View Post
once again im in agreement with macman the trick is finding your own triggers and switches for on/off etc and trying to gain a conscious control over them vs when angry and vibrating at a different lvl i dont have any solid advice im in the same boat as most of the rest here lol but i can say there are definitely ppl here that may have some very good ideas all i can think off is the next time ya get anywhere near that angry try to pay attn to what changes you can feel in your system with time you may be able to isolate your triggers and gain control of them other then that i wish ya luck
When i get angry... Its bad .. There was an earthquake one time..
Old 04-15-2013, 03:56 AM   #33
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Possible options of cause and effect

Another problem is defining your emotional states as interacting with your environment. Sub-c out of control, your choices are following meta patterns in your own information processing, and your spiritual state is unknown.

Earthquakes kind of difficult to accomplish. I kind of had a moment in the last few weeks of synching with everything in reality continuously for 3 days (a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday). This might have caused a drop of temperature and move in the Jet stream in Colorado/Wyoming area to do the opposite of an earthquake to slow the Yosemite supervolcano.

I have a hard time understanding how but I did not use my intellect I used my choice patterns. Choice patterns are by nature transcendent and tracking them requires understanding myself enough. Plausible that I did, not very much because things like that are almost impossible for nearly everyone. Possible that I did, maybe because the right change in vibrational states of the planet in a subtle enough way, changes balance of energy for an area. Think of it as Spontaneous PK on a Universal level.

I am still puzzling over it. I have not attempted this experiment consciously I was just dumping energy into synchronization and character development to relieve stress.

Synching is a pattern bias. Understand your patterns. Your choices determine how you synch and what you synch to. If I accidentally caused yet another awakening, I might have to kick myself for trying to develop and causing someone else to develop instead. How are your emotions defined by you? If you think about how you define your emotions, then you could learn to control your emotions, and then you could control how your emotions influence external events.

If you need I will synch to you and try to hold your synch at bay.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 04-15-2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Clarity
Old 04-15-2013, 04:04 AM   #34
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Another problem is defining your emotional states as interacting with your environment. Sub-c out of control, your choices are following meta patterns in your own information processing, and your spiritual state is unknown.

Earthquakes kind of difficult to accomplish. I kind of had a moment in the last few weeks of synching with everything in reality continuously for 3 days (a Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday). This might have caused a drop of temperature and move in the Jet stream in Colorado/Wyoming area to do the opposite of an earthquake to slow the Yosemite supervolcano.

I have a hard time understanding how but I did not use my intellect I used my choice patterns. Choice patterns are by nature transcendent and tracking them requires understanding myself enough. Plausible that I did, not very much because things like that are almost impossible for nearly everyone. Possible that I did, maybe because the right change in vibrational states of the planet in a subtle enough way, changes balance of energy for an area. Think of it as Spontaneous PK on a Universal level.

I am still puzzling over it. I have not attempted this experiment consciously I was just dumping energy into synchronization and character development to relieve stress.

Synching is a pattern bias. Understand your patterns. Your choices determine how you synch and what you synch to. If I accidentally caused yet another awakening, I might have to kick myself for trying to develop and causing someone else to develop instead. How are your emotions defined by you? If you think about how you define your emotions, then you could learn to control your emotions, and then you could control how your emotions influence external events.

If you need I will synch to you and try to hold your synch at bay.
Does that mean theyll be limited..?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #35
Macman
Great Soul

No.
More info in your PM inbox.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.

Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #36
Poltergeist.

Quote:
No.
More info in your PM inbox.
What does it mean to sync???
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #37
Macman
Great Soul

Synchronize match patterns, imitate until patterns of self-organization match, acquire the abilities and state of being of another by imitating the pattern of the life of another, and a psionic ability mentioned in the Psion Guild Glossary.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #38
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Synchronize match patterns, imitate until patterns of self-organization match, acquire the abilities and state of being of another by imitating the pattern of the life of another, and a psionic ability mentioned in the Psion Guild Glossary.
But i never did on purpose
:c and did you heal me?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:05 AM   #39
Macman
Great Soul

Some I have to finish off the disorganization in my life before I can heal you more. Something about your system has hardcore information viri. I will transcend the viri tonight and maybe tomorrow I can help more. How is your healing coming along?

Old 04-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #40
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Some I have to finish off the disorganization in my life before I can heal you more. Something about your system has hardcore information viri. I will transcend the viri tonight and maybe tomorrow I can help more. How is your healing coming along?
everythings back to normal.. well almost.. i dont feel as powerful..as i once felt..
Closed Thread