Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #21
Campbell

Campbell is an unknown quantity at this point
You can use the energy that's naturally flowing from your hands to help relax your eyes and heal them.

The technique is called "palming".

Essentially, your eyes are only able to rest completely in a totally dark environment.

Even with our eyes closed, they(our eyes) are still being stimulated by the light the hits our eyelids.

The solution? A brilliant eye doctor by the name of Dr. William Bates made popular the idea of palming your eyes, which is essentially placing the palms of your eyes of your eyes, thereby providing them with the necessary darkness to help the relax and thus, heal.

We know that energy naturally flows from the palms, and that energy can be used to help the eyes heal.

I use this technique frequently and my vision is much better compared to what used to be months back.

In his book " Better Eyesight without Glasses", he sites the results of one guy who palmed continuously for 24 hours. Obviously, it's not necessary to palm that long, but a few minutes a day is enough to help you with your vision.

Aside from eating properly, that's all i can think of.

Hope this helps:)

Campbell
Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
red30
BANNED

red30 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can improve your vision without the use of psi. Just take a index card, draw a simple geometric shape on it and place that card just outside of your focus range (the image will be unfocused). Concentrate on that shape and try to make it clear, this will strengthen you eyes muscle. Once the eyes get tried stop and do it again the next day. I've actually improved my eye sight this way (I were glasses).
red30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #23
Nightshadow78

Nightshadow78 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have two stimatisms one in each eye but getting better at healing I would trust healing by myself on my own eyes so if I use too much energy I would be the only one blinded then I would have get better at remote veiwing which I'm pretty good at once mended my dogs bone in his leg from a compound fracture but stupid me forgot to cleanse it so thank God when it got infected for neosporene have even healed other things and stuff but I seen to be getting better I'm a psion not an optomitrist but tried today to healed my friend that doesnt see well if she's doing better I'll let you know I mean in all regards she's a Christian she can forgive can't she just kidding but I'm learning to heal someone takes a lot of energy plus heal one thing at a time til all is complete I'll try my own eyes and see.
Nightshadow78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:16 AM   #24
Nightshadow78

Nightshadow78 is an unknown quantity at this point
If someone can heal eyes at a distance count me in I would love to see better it is not one of my healing abilities mainly because I'm afraid of making a mistake and blinding someone wouldn't want that on my conscience well have a blessed night bye
Nightshadow78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:26 AM   #25
Firelord777
Lurker

Firelord777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Eye sight

I actually do believe it's possible. I just need to know what to do.

What do I need to visualize?

Oh, and what in the world are "constructs", a word I see in almost every post,

Thanks
Firelord777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:18 AM   #26
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
sight

Visualizing is to imagine the sight of something in order to make something happen. Constructs are psionic patterns created, controlled, and maintained by psions also known as tools made of psi.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #27
calvinfoster874

calvinfoster874 is an unknown quantity at this point
Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

suggest the best and effective physical activity not medical that give sure result
calvinfoster874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #28
Constructman
Lurker

Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by red30 View Post
You can improve your vision without the use of psi. Just take a index card, draw a simple geometric shape on it and place that card just outside of your focus range (the image will be unfocused). Concentrate on that shape and try to make it clear, this will strengthen you eyes muscle. Once the eyes get tried stop and do it again the next day. I've actually improved my eye sight this way (I were glasses).
This perhaps?