Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
Clockwork_Enigma

Clockwork_Enigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Need Help With Energetic Healing

I asked the following question of WingedWolf on allexperts.com and was referred to this site to seek help from someone who is skilled in "psychic healing work, specifically energy body healing." to deal with what WingedWolf guesses may be the result of my having possibly been- "attacked by something or someone, which damaged and blocked your energy systems to the point where you weren't able to use your abilities until you began to recover. Now, you're oversensitized, and your strongest ability is returning first. Your damaged empathic center is the reason for the unpredictability and intensity you're experiencing." -She also mentioned an aching sensation in the solar plexus region which I didn't mention in my question, but which I have been experiencing on and off for the last two years. The question is copied below. If anyone can help me with finding the exact cause of this and figuring out how to fix it I would be ever so grateful:

"Hello. I am a 29 year old wife and mother of four. I have been experiencing psychic and paranormal phenomena since I was five or six years old. I could see shadow people, touch an object and know where it came from and what type of people had come into contact with it. I could sense the emotions of others who were close in proximity to me, see auras and "feel" when my life or the lives of those I touched were about to "change" in some way. About two and half years ago all of these abilities-for lack of a better word, disappeared. Then after about 6 months of no experiences at all the ability to sense emotion came back but in a very strange way. When I am in an extremely crowded place the emotions hit me so intensely I feel physically ill and if someone accidentally bumps into me its ten times more intense. The feelings won't go away unless I leave the area and then last (kind of like an echo) for about an hour afterward. This makes going to places like Wal-mart or other crowded areas impossible for me as I have actually had emotional breakdowns in public after becoming so overwhelmed by it. For a while it felt like I could feel the emotions of my whole neighborhood washing in on me while sitting alone in my living room and couldn't go outside for it getting worse. That lasted for about two months then went away. My question for you is why and where did all of my other abilities go and why is the emotional empathy manifesting in such an intense and unpredictable fashion? Also, what can I do to regain control of the empathy and bring back the abilities that seemingly disappeared.

If you could answer my question I would be so grateful. I am feeling like I'm at the end of my rope with this and your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance."

Thanks for reading this extremely long post...I look forward to hearing from anyone who may have some answers for me. Have a great day everyone!
Clockwork_Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Here's what I reckon might be happening, or at least a partial explanation.

1) First, your abilities haven't "disappeared". Rather, you have matured by experience (of being a parent) so that your mindset can't instinctively "reach" for them. Busy life, responsibility, and a strong need for "nesting/maternal behaviour" means that your former skills are challenged by the everyday needs of your offspring. As your children grow and become less dependent on you, you should find that your skills aren't loaded with "immediate concerns" - you will get more control back as your children develop.

Having said that, the mother/child relationship is the strongest and most basic of all. It won't disappear. This is a GOOD thing. One of the tradeoffs of parenthood is that some of your dreams/aspirations get passed along to your children.

2) The crowd reaction/oversensitivity to people is not unusual. Rather, it is a sympton of YOU changing and developing. Everybody feels less secure, more unsure about themselves, and the future.

The best lesson I can recommend to you is basic grounding/shielding - regaining composure, being able to accept other's energies without feeling swamped or intimidated by them. I'll fiddle with this post until I've included the right link.

Shielding; - http://psionguild.org/education/arti...efense-combat/

Grounding (becoming less energised and wound up, relaxing) - http://psionguild.org/education/arti...ing-centering/

Welcome to the Guild. :)

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
The best lesson I can recommend to you is basic grounding/shielding - regaining composure, being able to accept other's energies without feeling swamped or intimidated by them.
My personal expertise is limited, so out of recommendation I'll second this.

Also, if you find yourself capable of retaining your natural abilities, I'd personally suggest taking some time here to refine them or pick up new things you haven't experienced, you never know what kinds of additional skills are latent in you.

It's also my personal excuse to welcome you to the guild as well. :D
Old 02-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
Clockwork_Enigma

Clockwork_Enigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you both for the welcome. I will be trying the recommendations of shielding grounding and centering. We will see how it goes. Thanks again.
Clockwork_Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
Eagle

Eagle is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd add centering to the list. It should help you deal with crowded situations to be able to separete other peoples emotions from your own, and generaly, just separating yourself from what surrounds you. Good luck! :)
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #6
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
I should've mentioned to check in if things are getting better or are still messy. Well it's here if you happen upon it. xD