Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 12-13-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
socratease

socratease is an unknown quantity at this point
Could I have a scan, or some sort of input as to my situation

So maybe a week ago, I felt like I was going into some kind of altered state of mind, there was this kind of dark energy coming up from the base of my body near the end of my spine or the anal region, and as it rushed up to my head I felt as if I was free falling or moving very quickly through some kind of interior space. As far as describing the nature of the energy when I saw dark it was this kind of wild imaginative freedom but it was menacing, it was almost like toxic emotion flowing freely. It ended near the point where I saw a night sky in my inner vision and then the stars circled in a hypnotic fashion and I got the sense of something in my awareness but distinct from me personally taking the opportunity to sort of rush in my body. I was having hallucinations in terms of shadows coming alive though not in a very frightening way but just this sort of feeling that if I let my attention go my environment seems much more living and breathing then it would from a normal perspective, but having made a conscious effort to sort of not pay attention to it its entirely waned more or less. I guess I'm wondering if even if I can't really notice it perceptually anymore if it's still possibly effecting my energy somehow and if others would be able to see that or not.

*edited since I made an intro thread as well and deleted the intro section on here *edited again because construct was not the word to use..

Last edited by socratease; 12-14-2016 at 04:58 AM.
socratease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:03 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
PM for you (didn't read your post), will read and acknowledge post scan.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 04:21 PM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Right, back again... Read your post.

In terms of "dissassociative state", where you experience a "vision" or similar which isn't part of your physical surroundings... that's not unusual, although our current cultures generally dismiss them as being a sympton of a lack of mental health.

Well, if they interfere with your moment to moment life, they certainly ARE a problem.

But, in terms of your subconscious giving extra information to a "physical" reality, they can be quite normal.

I usually think in terms of "malign" or "beneficial" rather than "good" or "evil". What seems "evil" can actually be very necessary to the wheel of life - for instance, growing old and dying, which while it seems unfair, is very necessary to letting the next generation have space in which to grow and alter the world in their time.

Another example - violence. Violence is never "good" as such, although unfortunately, sometimes it is necessary (self defence).

If you want an example of an extraordinary human being, who frequently went "out of his head" and painted the most extraordinary pictures of his visions, I refer you to Ingo Swann. He has passed away a few years ago, but his website is still maintained in his honour, as a pioneer of "remote viewing" and a solid advocate of the powers of the mind.

It's a bit wordy, but the pictures are nice.

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com

EDIT: Wow, the site has been totally revamped and sexed up mightily...

http://www.ingoswann.com/

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote