Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Physical Abilities

Physical Abilities Sensing and affecting known energies and matter, gravity, momentum, magnetism, and time. Precognition, PK, Distance-Viewing, etc.

Old 02-01-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
superfury

superfury is an unknown quantity at this point
Usage of seeing energy in the air (photons)?

When I relax my eyes, I see lots of little (energy) particles in the air (not dust, it's way too small and see-through to be dust). I notice that the energy seems to be flowing in random directions (usually about straight down when it's about to rain). I also see them when it's completely dark.

Is it possible to see/sense (by watching it flow) objects etc. in the dark, by observing how the particles flow? If possible, than can anybody explain to me how to find objects (density of particles, flow direction etc.)?
superfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:06 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
It's not actually loose photons you are seeing. More a case of uninterpreted data from the the eye to the mind without it being processed adequately by the visual cortex.

You get very similar efect when you stand up quickly and the blood rushes away from your brain.

Also, I tend to get it just as I'm passing from waking to sleep. THAT state of mind is very useful for scanning, although reporting on the perceptions takes a while. You have to go into an altered state, have the experience, then get back to waiting state to write it down and sketch it.

All my opinion - perception is very individual. What you are experiencing could be something else.

Also, "total darkness" we rarely experience. The human eye can react to just ONE photon. You rarely get zero photons unless at the bottom of a coal mine with the lights shut down for a couple of minutes or so (lamps have to cool down before they stop). Also, human beings emit photons (usually in tiny quantities, but measurable with the right equipment).

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 04:35 AM   #3
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
As long as dust option is off the table. You might be perceiving the photons. The method would be spacial clairvoyance. A perceptual extension of your sense of sight. This would require a model and a calculation method.

Remote Viewing scanning I have developed a kind of sensitivity to aura and light interactions. This is after awhile of flaring practice. It comes to be a kind of voluntarily triggered to begin and end, "image" independent of imagination. This is overlaid on sight by consciousness. Consciousness does the scanning to percieve and combines it with sensing.

Photons can be moved but they are heavier than psi energy. The term for collecting is pk of light or pk of shadow depending on attraction of photons or repulsion of photons.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:25 AM   #4
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
When you train auric sight,you're teaching your brain to highlight things that you actually can see,just ones that are too small or blend into the background too much to be noticed normally. The smallest of visible particles are like you described they appear to be constantly spinning and move with psychic energy. You can also see individual photons which are the reason laser light seems kind of glittery. Larger objects like black birds against a night sky,or dust particles look like points of light because your brain is specifically highlighting them. If you've ever experienced the visual effect called "seeing stars" when you're dizzy or stand up too fast, then you know what I'm talking about. In that case what you're seeing is either dust particles or white blood cells within your eyes.

I have no idea as to why this happens but having experienced it I do know it happens and you actually can see energy. Also it is possible to use this to see in the dark,even better if your eyes are closed. The only catch is although you see living things, walls and large objects you tend to miss smaller nonliving objects which you can trip over. For example climbing stairs with your eyes closed is a bad idea.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #5
superfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
When you train auric sight,you're teaching your brain to highlight things that you actually can see,just ones that are too small or blend into the background too much to be noticed normally. The smallest of visible particles are like you described they appear to be constantly spinning and move with psychic energy. You can also see individual photons which are the reason laser light seems kind of glittery. Larger objects like black birds against a night sky,or dust particles look like points of light because your brain is specifically highlighting them. If you've ever experienced the visual effect called "seeing stars" when you're dizzy or stand up too fast, then you know what I'm talking about. In that case what you're seeing is either dust particles or white blood cells within your eyes.

I have no idea as to why this happens but having experienced it I do know it happens and you actually can see energy. Also it is possible to use this to see in the dark,even better if your eyes are closed. The only catch is although you see living things, walls and large objects you tend to miss smaller nonliving objects which you can trip over. For example climbing stairs with your eyes closed is a bad idea.
Do you have some tips/good info on developing my auric sight? Like what might help develop it further, exercises etc.? Also how do I recognise objects with the sight? Any patterns etc. to look for in the flow?
Old 12-07-2014, 02:40 AM   #6
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
The next step is concentrate on the external energy until you see it down to its smallest parts and compare different psi energy combinations to it. When you have psi energy combo matches ask what is the energy, information, and pattern to the external energy seen based on the properties of the psi energy combo.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 12:54 AM   #7
superfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
The next step is concentrate on the external energy until you see it down to its smallest parts and compare different psi energy combinations to it. When you have psi energy combo matches ask what is the energy, information, and pattern to the external energy seen based on the properties of the psi energy combo.
So I need to fire psi energy at a point and observe the flow of particles for any reactions? Are these reactions the same for every psion, or is this depending on the person watching it? If the same for anyone, can anyone give me some tips on what to look for? Kinds of flow changes etc. (Reversing flow, way of changing direction, speed etc. found while observing)?
Old 01-20-2017, 07:00 AM   #8
Tom
Lurker

Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw particles that emit light when I focus my eyes on the floor that reflects light from the sun. And I can only see those particles when there is direct sunlight in the area, and as far as my tests go. And it also doesn't work with your eyes closed.

The particles go to one direction (like it's being pulled by a gravity, but more randomize depends on the amount of particles that are close to each other) then they hit each other, and they bounce back like fireworks and then hit other particles (just as the previous scenario) - and the same scenario happens all the time in a loop.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:55 PM   #9
Minsc

Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Superfurry, Tom, and others that say they see photon particles... research the Double Slit Experiment and try to recreate it. You will see that light functions as a wave and not as individual particles.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...e-Double-Slit/
This is good but a flashlight works just as well instead of a laser pointer.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote