Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Spirituality

Spirituality This is where unscientific (i.e. can't be observed or tested) threads should go. Religion, Otherkin, and other faith-based topics may be included here. Keep posts respectful, or the threads will be locked.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:50 AM   #11
Bonjo
Lurker

Bonjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone tell me how I can release a soul from a doll ?

Some months ago during mediation I saw 2 dolls which I had from a market and a girl. I was scared about the dolls and asked some friends who were clairvoyant, so in short the girl is in my house and bound to me however, I buried the dolls somewhere but the girl is still there. Can someone tell what I can do ? I have also some negative entities I don't know who sent them and if they have something todo with the dolls ! However I want to release the girl but I have no idea....
Bonjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:55 PM   #12
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you study the geometry of the space near soul doll? You getting the psychic data and making a careful model of the geometry, then project the data model to the doll would help the soul in it conserve psi. The psi of soul in doll when strong enough from conservation would break binding and free itself. Who ever made the doll might come looking for you.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:12 AM   #13
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
2 approaches;-

1) Perform some cleansing or releasing ritual that satisfies your subconscious that the "soul" has indeed been released.

2) Just command it to happen.

Personally I have issues with "soul" being a solitary individual thing. To me, the concept is more like a flavour - a "quintessence", the "fifth element" of spirit, that can be sprinkled around. But meh, what do I know really?

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote