Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Public Operations > Paranormal Investigations

Paranormal Investigations Discuss means of investigating and recording information about paranormal phenomena in the field.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Spirit cooking vs. Meme magic

Now Spirit cooking, like Pizzagate, is something that the controlled mainstream media (the fake news sites that call honest sites "fake news" in a display of Orwellian Doublethink) and Snopes claim doesn't exist. But you can investigate for yourself.

In the 2016 Presidential election it was a war between the global elite using spirit cooking and the masses using Meme Magic to honor the Egyptian God, Kek, a frog deity of chaos.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Another even higher Egyptian deity is called Heh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)

In World of Warcraft, when the opposing team typed in lol, it became "kek" so the frog memes probably was calling to both deities.


It's interesting basically. The global elite were doing their spirit cooking while the masses were passing around frog iconography. And it seems that by sheer number, the Frog god won.


So what do you think? Is there any other reason why spirit cooking failed?
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:51 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,317
Rep Power: 10
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
This post is intended for HUMOUR only, the OP could be totally genuine for all I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
So what do you think? Is there any other reason why spirit cooking failed?
... They used balsamic vinegar rather than cider vinegar? :P
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #3
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Pat, I've heard a lot of people in the alt-right talk about this stuff like it's serious. It's all this stuff about how Kek helped them win and he fought against the people doing spirit cooking.

There's always been rumors that the elites do all sorts of strange occult rituals. There are always supernatural forces at play influencing the world.

There also was one woman who made a video criticizing the alt right saying they were associated with chaos magic. She compared a lot of the logos related to it and said they're related to chaos magic logos. She mentioned a lot of other stuff I forgot (it was a couple months ago) and it seemed convincing there was a chaos magic influence in it. She was a pagan though and wasn't averse to the occult but she didn't like chaos magic because she didn't trust Aleister Crowley and a couple other of its founders.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:30 AM   #4
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Here you go:
https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
This image is large and scrolls off the screen: https://i.sli.mg/vVkOzw.png


Maybe you don't believe this but many do.

Last edited by Minsc; 01-04-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:50 PM   #5
Macman
Great Soul
 
Macman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pleasanton, Tx
Posts: 774
Rep Power: 0
Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
In a fiction book by Glen Cook chaos magic was harnessed using weather magic and math in a ritual. According to Christopher Nuttall's fiction books a ritual is projecting magic without programming.

My idea to shield against chaos lords is to make an outflow stream of pk from chest and a inflow stream of scanning, then project unprogrammed psi from subconscious into the closed cell between the pk stream and the scanning stream. If you get it right the energy from the inflow stream from scanning will provide all the energy needed for the weak pk outstream. The psi weatherworking will hold the subconscious psi until it condenses into something to make shields out of.
__________________
Psionics is a relative dimension in Psychokinesis of Psions.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:54 AM   #6
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,317
Rep Power: 10
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
I regret I have no input on the matter or interpretation of events.

As for protecting yourself against "chaos lords", chaos involves all possible outcomes, although perhaps "possible" itself has no set definition when you meet people... let's just call them "random invidividuals".

I seem to have studied fractals too much to be really objective about the subject. Sorry.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:46 PM   #7
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39090334

> Witches cast 'mass spell' against Donald Trump

> Most of Donald Trump's opponents believe they will have to wait four more years to see him leave the White House.

> But America's witches are more optimistic.

> At the stroke of midnight on Friday, followers of witchcraft across the US performed a mass spell designed to remove the president from office.

> A Facebook group devoted to the ritual has attracted over 10,500 likes, and coined the hashtag #magicresistance.

> The development has sparked fury among Christian conservatives, who have accused the witches of "declaring spiritual war".

> Writer Michael Hughes, who describes himself as a "magical thinker" posted a version of the spell online, saying he had seen multiple versions on private witchcraft groups.

(The article goes on for a couple of pages.)



So this will be tested. Although some people believe Donald Trump is: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Mankind
The God-Emperor of Mankind if the Warhammer 40,000 game series of the most powerful psyker in the galaxy, even more powerful than the Chaos Gods.

In Warhammer 40,000, The God-Emperor of Mankind had been helping mankind in various personas since 8000 BC, but then revealed himself in 30,000 AD because he knew humanity would not survive without his intervension.

Donald Trump has said he would only run for president of the USA if the country got so bad it needed it and would not survive without him as president.

So hopefully Trump can withstand this spell.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:43 PM   #8
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh lord, Infowars weighed in:
http://www.infowars.com/witchcraft-t...st-battle-cry/

And Rolling Stone magazine weighed in:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...hcraft-w468892


Okay it turns out everyone reported on it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ald-Trump.html


UPDATE:

Newer Rolling Stone article. http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...-again-w468647
It says Christians are praying to combat this.

Some more pages on Christians trying to combat it.
https://www.christiannationalism.com...esident-trump/
http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/fait...y.php?id=73759


https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinst...tians-vs-trump
Buzzfeed mentioned that someone who isn't a witch but a Jew, Davy Ran, who practices Kabbalah is using that magic against him.

Last edited by Minsc; 02-26-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:06 PM   #9
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's a good video showing all the different rituals people did with some funny commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAIa4NGCQ-4
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:48 AM   #10
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 566
Rep Power: 0
Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
It continues:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...ure-of-america
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.