Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Networking > Online Classes, Meetings, and Events > Practice Partners

Practice Partners Find someone to practice with, online or offline.

Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Sojourn
Psychic Detective

Sojourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Mentor for manipulation

Hey, I'm looking for someone to help me out in the energy department. But, I'm not just looking for any energy worker, I'm currently practicing Ki, rather than Psi.

On the contrary, I wouldn't mind a psi mentor. I'm having trouble sensing energy, so I guess any energy worker would work.

For anyone who does want to help tutor me, I would like to have a scan upon contact. I want to know if I've tapped into my energy yet.

I mean, I believe half my psionic experience is biofeedback, or just in my mind.

Anyway, thanks.
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:45 AM   #2
Golden Psi

Golden Psi is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems to me that you've worked with it, or at least had experience with it.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
Sojourn
Psychic Detective

Sojourn is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a lot of knowledge of psionics, and plenty of practice. Every time I felt I was getting good, I realized that it was just fake. I would try to sense my fake constructs, but then weird things would happen. The constructs would not listen to my commands or programs, either ending up floating away or disappearing, or suddenly be in another place then what I left it. I soon realized that my warm psiballs were nothing but biofeedback and body heat.

Now I am training true psionics. I 'listen to my body' for half an hour before I attempt to create an energy construct. (I look deep within myself, and unleash the latent ki). Albeit all this, I am still uncertain.
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
13bronze

13bronze is an unknown quantity at this point
The most I know about Ki is that it's extremely potent yet takes a while to build up. My suggestion for working with Ki is to take some sort of martial art that involves moving Ki throughout your body; I do not recommend removing Ki from your body, however, as the recharging time for it is rather long. As for doubts, I went through a phase as well where I thought things were simply biofeedback; until I started getting good, confirmative results. Such as pinging people and getting head and full body turns. And attempting to follow somebodies energy signature exactly and actually getting proof that I wasn't just imagining it. My advice to you is to just not give up trying; work through your phase and be careful with your Life Energy.

---------------------------------------------------

www.sunora.net great rescource with tons of psionic articles from a multitude of sites.
13bronze is offline   Reply With Quote