Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Psionics Theory

Psionics Theory Discuss various theories relating to psionics and psi abilities.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
Saladin

Saladin is an unknown quantity at this point
visualization training study

I've been conducting a sort of study on how to train visualization ability, and I'd like assistance from anyone here who would like to assist. All you have to do is take a test, do whatever you want for a month or so, and then take the test again, and it will help us to learn how to train visualization so that people new to psionics know the best way to start.

I'm especially looking for people who want to improve their visualization ability, and are going to be working with a specific method for at least five minutes a day for a month. That method can be whatever you want. I know there are lots of guides on visualization on the internet, but you don't need to work with a guide. Just drawing a picture, or meditating on a mandala, or making psi balls, or visualizing your lover's face will work. Ideally you'd do at least five minutes of this every day, but even if you don't, I'm interested in hearing from you.

I'm interested in results from everyone, and all of it tells us something. For example, so far I haven't heard from anyone who is already very good at visualization, so I don't have any pros to compare the newbies to.

I would also like more information from people who don't want to train visualization. So, for example, if your practice doesn't involve any visualization at all, I'd still like to hear from you.

The test is completely anonymous. You'll be asked to enter a name, but it's only so I can match your results from the end of the month to your results from the beginning of the month, so any name at all works, as long as you remember it.

You're also asked to time yourself for eight questions of the test. It's no big deal if you take a long time, or if you answer questions poorly, so please don't stress out about that or anything. But have a stopwatch, or a cell phone, or online-stopwatch.com ready for when you get to that part of the test.

This is the test:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UR-...-91M1CD1xPaPmE

And so far, I've been posting results here:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-...want-your-help

Thanks for your help, and I'll be checking back with this thread to answer any questions anyone might have.
Saladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Your timing is awful, five minutes a day for the current month (together with web access time to report it) is not feasible. For me anyway.

Maybe next year, assuming I can understand exactly what you want.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:42 AM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Is this the sort of thing you are talking about? Collapsing a perception waveform into a physical reality manifestation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aan5hiQYlNs

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:09 AM   #4
radionicshealing

radionicshealing is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to be very interested in the power of creating visualizations in my mind. It is definately a skill you can learn and become very adept at. Interestingly, I found taking magic mushrooms a powerful way of getting better at it in the long term.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #5
Leesajohnson

Leesajohnson is on a distinguished road
Very interesting thread for the power of creating visualizations in the mind.