Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Newbie Questions

Newbie Questions This forum is for new members (or anyone, really) to ask "beginner" questions about anything psi-related.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #1
Madelyn

Madelyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Need advice for a tk .

Hello,
For the past year I have been learning how to move things with my energy, it's been going good but other than moving a psi wheel and learning to push and pull people I haven't gotten very far , and I was wondering if anyone on here would have any advice and new techniques that they have tried, if anyone can help I would be very great full . Xx
Madelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
From the very little I understand of influencing, it would appear those good at it (relatively speaking) are under emotional pressure of some kind. Either they aren't "in the mood" or they are so "in the mood" that they can't stop it.

Having said that, Lyn Buchanan mentions "an inner little voice that I developed" which kind of narrates actions to events - and it doesn't seem emotional at all.

Suggest you read his book "Seventh Sense", find all his outpourings on Youtube etc.

There is some evidence that points at him doing a Remote Influencing manual, but he always says he can't talk about it and there is one missing entry from the bibliography of the remote viewing unit. So, as an outside chance, you could try qualifying for a US classified information rating and then see if anyone will show it to you.

Very unlikely, that last method.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #3
Madelyn

Red face

Ok thank you I will look into his book and try to buy it . Thank you xx
Old 07-12-2017, 03:59 PM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Good luck with your quest for achieving change with your mind. Plenty of stuff on youtube about the guy.

In terms of other literature, I think there's a Bhuddist or Hindu text on the achievement of "sainthood" or similar lifestyle to get to the same potential. Probably multiple works on the same subject, generally over a thousand pages.

Whatever works for you - and so long as it "works" when you need it to work... training and practice are not always necessary. But, to work out what "works" for you when you do need it, you have to train and practice, or at least experience effect (or not, usually).

Being your own keeper in these matters psionic is my best advice. Welcome to the Guild. Hope you find it useful in some ways.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:40 PM   #5
Madelyn

Smile

Thank you , you've been very helpful . X