Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Psionics Theory

Psionics Theory Discuss various theories relating to psionics and psi abilities.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
steveo233

steveo233 is an unknown quantity at this point
key to tk - focus+raw mental force(bioenergy follows passively)

I remember in gradeschool browsing forums like tkforums and shiftedperspectives, trying to prick my brain on what that magic combination of intent or raw bioenergy was that would get that darn paper cup to move. Im a very logical thinker and when you start to get into a topic like using raw reality shifting willpower/ or mental force etc. it took a while to get my head around it. After years of on and of practice ive come up with a theory on how telekinesis works.

There are many ways to accomplish telekinesis. The seemingly easiest way (for many of us) was to practice kundalini yoga, qigong, meditation to get that bioeenergy pumping and use that concrete undeniable energy to get a psi wheel or whatever to move. This was the case for me, and if youve gone down that road you may agree with me that it is a very strenuous and often times an unfruitful way to go about it.

Ive found that aside from bioenergy there is also a capability (if you allow it) in humans (an intelligent life forms if you believe in that) to move objects in a way that is unconventional and difficult to explain logically. For those of you that embrace "psi energy" as a tangible force in nature, you may be surprised that when used properly, the force of your mind although powerful alone, when balanced with the energies of your body can make your progress increase dramatically.

This world obviously has laws, concrete laws. Who knows why you have to kinda "channel" your mental energy in a mellow harmonious fashion in order to get it to crystalize into reality. Many of us have seen it done even in real life or by ourselves. Why is it that we have this awesome ability inside of us, but it always seems to slip between my fingers? I believe that our mental energies rest within our bodies like a seed in the earth. In order to full nurture our psychic potential we must nourish it with believe and rhythm with the flow bioenergy in our bodies. Where the mind goes bioenergy follows

Key to getting that object to move, uninhibited mental force
steveo233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
Current Progress Of Self

I treat my psyche as a heart, a mind, and a soul. I found something called the Dirac equations and I looked up physical algebra of physical systems. There is the consequence of Dirac equations in physical algebra that a concentration of gravity energy creates a future to past time flow. I looked for the equivalent in psyche and found that the soul transmits information from the future to the past. I looked for a mechanism for how the soul did that. I found something called spontaneous planckian singularities. These singularities are black holes that are generated by length fluctuating. The soul in physics would be a concentration of all the Spontaneous planckian singularities of the volume inside your body.

If the soul is a future to past time flow, then the mind is a past to future time flow. This leaves the heart of psyche as when a past to future time flow and a future to past time flow combine into a time charge. The action of pk is accelerating the quantum vacuum using past to future time flow which expends time charges. The heart of psyche gets weaker the more pk is used.

If a person wanted to do pk and knew how much time charge was needed they would focus on a target use soul to test multiple attempts until they got the smallest amount of time flow per effect. Then they would expend heart charge built by soul feedback about pk of subject and mind feedback about pk of subject. This is my current understanding of pk.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
Minsc

Minsc is an unknown quantity at this point
I can never get TK done. I've investigated and investigated and found that there's a certain form of energy that will move the objects and only this type of form will do it. I have no idea how to change my energy to that form to move it.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Different Approach

The part of pk that people miss is this past to future timeflow and future to past time flow superposition to make time charge but each of these has something in common Thermodynamics. When the future to past, past to future, and bidirectional charge have the same thermodynamic signature: this makes a time harmonic.

A volume differs moment to moment cause spatial length fluctuates as part of quantum flux of vacuum. This flux can only happen if each unit of space differed in length. If spatial units differ in length, then they can share spatial parts with the right thermodynamics. Spatial parts only partly interact with space and only partly interact with time. A difference in volume is a difference in energy. This difference in energy from spatial part movement is psi.

The fact that in the body psi is concentrated and made to work in a closed boundary call consciousness means that there is a time harmonic known as psionic. This means that mind uses electromagnetic vacuum flux and soul uses spontaneous planckian singularities as gravity generated vacuum flux. Information is any thing with space, energy, and mass. Consciousness works units of information as memories but each memory carries mass. This means memories are made of spatial parts gathered by body. Language therefore is a system of self-referential spatial parts that carries electromagnetic energy to a volume in a way that alters that volume. This language is made of time effects of spatial parts in consciousness that reinforce mind.

Certain choices as spatial parts when combined with memory sets are catalysts for time flows that when made into a system make time charges. Certain thoughts which are spatial machinery reduce the thermal requirements to making time harmonics. These perceptual memory catalysts and spatial machinery enzymes make time harmonics out of spatial parts instead of space and particles. If Pk is accelerating time for a volume in a particular direction, then a certain combination of perceptual memories and spatial machinery will need to be designed to maintain that time flow off of just energy acquired by existing in a volume.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote