Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions

Support Discussions This is where the Support Department policies shall go, as well as general discussions of and relating to the department and support of the psionic community that doesnt fit anywhere else in the Support forum.

Old 11-25-2016, 08:08 PM   #1
Dragon Breather
Dragneel

Dragon Breather is an unknown quantity at this point
Mental Illness

I am well aware of psi energy. I understand how to sense and manipulate it. However, any tips on discriminating abilities ans perception from false sensory input. Sometimes shadow creatures of different shapes, sizes, and forms try to get on me and in me to do things to me. I use shielding, and visualization techniques to keep them at bay. My only question is how do I tell if I'm wasting time fighting hallucinations? There is a very strong possibility that I am developing schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, as I have other related symptoms. However, I just need advice teasing out psi from hallucination.
Dragon Breather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #2
Starwind

Starwind is on a distinguished road
You're just going to have to realize that much of it is subjective and will never be known to be "real" or not. But that doesn't really matter honestly because you'll be experiencing it as if it were either way anyways. Focus on living properly and having control in your world. Don't focus on what's real or not, or you may start asking that more often.
Starwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:42 AM   #3
Dragon Breather
Dragneel

Interesting viewpoint. Reality is subjective. I have just been suffering a-lot with it. Never leaves me alone. I will take your advice into account. Thanks.
Old 01-28-2017, 09:37 PM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
Shadows of the mind

I have seen shadow forms before. I have a theory they are caused by how a person generates and absorbs gravity radiation. I think it might be interesting for Dragon Breath to charge psi energy into the nerves in his skin and see if that acts as a means to project shields that block shadow forms.

As I have practiced psionics I have gotten more sane over time by out performing my less stable states of mind.

There are some procedures I learned to counteract brain disease cause of psionics.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 01-28-2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: More info Related to mental illness
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:56 AM   #5
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwind View Post
You're just going to have to realize that much of it is subjective and will never be known to be "real" or not. But that doesn't really matter honestly because you'll be experiencing it as if it were either way anyways. Focus on living properly and having control in your world. Don't focus on what's real or not, or you may start asking that more often.
Very good advice. You do need a set of priorities, a list of "what really matters", to you personally as an individual.

Random ideas, "dark thoughts" etc, are part of the human experience.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:52 PM   #6
Dragon Breather
Dragneel

Channeling into my skin is something I do and it does help. I'm just frustrated because I'm exhausted at constantly fighting an enemy that may not even be real.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Best take I can recall right now is Joe McMoneagle - something like "I am happy with the idea of grass being green. However, when I'm remote viewing, I have to accept that the "grass" I'm detecting remotely might not be real."

Being able to tell what is, and what is not, is really what life is about. It's very easy to castle build, imagine things and instances that simply do not exist.

Mind you, read enough history books and you'll appreciate that what has already happened has been largely nonsensical. Humans are still pretty juvenile in terms of behaviour and thought, mostly.

Having a big pinch of salt and not just accepting everything presented as "factual" is healthy. The true sceptic does not judge until there is evidence to examine, and so has to be content that some things are "unknown" or, if at least "known", are not formally quantified or analysed as to relationship or meaning.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote