Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > General > Chatter > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself--tell a bit about yourself, and your interests. Do try to make it more interesting than just "hi, I'm here". ;)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2018, 08:06 PM   #1
Avatar Samsen
Newbie
 
Avatar Samsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Avatar Samsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

Thanks for coming to my intro thread.

I'm new here to this website, but I'd like to share a short bio with you, hopefully my new friends and peers.

Around the age of 10, I was introduced to this being within myself who called himself "Sasuke". He always described himself as a ninja-samurai type of guy who could use magic and psionics fluidly. From the end of 3rd grade entering 4th, my personality went through a very quick change, from rambunctious and popular and friendly, to solitary, brooding, and extremely distant. I began reading books about UFO's, Ghosts, and many other "supernatural" topics, as well as sinking hours upon hours into action-adventure and JRPG video games. There was this incredible longing to "go home", to some place called Sano, but this being was on a mission and I was never even meant to have communication with him. It was because of these strange thoughts I was having, as well as asking questions and then getting answers to them inside my own head that revealed to me that I wasn't the only one there. Over time, we became one and the same, which had a crippling effect on me although I never truly had a problem bearing it. Massive headaches, slurred speech sometimes repeating phrases or sentences, symptoms of ADHD, general confusion, those were the major things that hit me suddenly which had to be worked through.

I "experienced" many different diseases, but not the actual disease just the symptoms. I had to fight through multiple mental disorders, most of which I was able to conquer in a night or two. It's very difficult to explain this, but, it was a difficult existence even though I had this being to help me out. He was massively powerful where he came from, and he said that he had come with 3 others to this world to attach only to those who were potentials for this plan the Sanowans knew was being played out. I could go into depth but, this is just an intro thread. Sasuke had made it clear to me that none of these difficulties would have been mine to bear if I wasn't also on a mission, so he helped me discover more of who I am in my own soul and why we were paired up.

With Sasuke, we had to share time of consciousness, so mostly he would take a break and live subconsciously within me since it was my body and his was back home. They had used some sort of soul-rending technology, but it was malfunctioning and they couldn't recall him back home. So, I agreed to allow him time to experience this world through a human body so long as we both could retain our souls separately. Over time, we became so close that we were practically brothers, also funny because I had a twin who died in the womb. The line between Sasuke and myself grew thin as we trained our abilities together. He showed me things I never could have known, gave me answers to test questions in school without me having to study, and ultimately brought out the best in me. My first awakening dream was when I was 12, and all I really saw was a huge, yellowish-gold sphere of swirling energy inside of myself, and all I had to do was watch it. It was beautiful, and I was sad to wake up.

Years later, after college I had come to a point of acceptance of this world. When I first woke up, I felt paralyzed. I remember the feeling of having all the "lights" turned on overnight, waking up expecting that I should be able to fly, light candles with my hands, command the elements and use telepathy and telekinesis. My life was actually more difficult because I tried living the way that Sasuke had lived on Sano, and when I had my true awakening dream years later it helped me to let go of that a bit. Even today I can still feel the energy moving within me to make these things happen, but the Veil was not up in my past life nor was it up wherever Sasuke is from.

In the second awakening dream 13 years later, I was in a courtroom, there were beautiful angels on one side of the court and demons on the other side. The angels mostly really liked me and looked up to me, and the demons also were hopeful that I would speak for them although many of them didn't like me much. As both sides argued and it seemed like a War was on the horizon, I spoke on behalf of the angels from a body with 6 wings wearing very elegant armor. As I spoke, I also defended the demons and said that pure light and goodness was not where the plane needed to go. I was arguing for balance, that the world should be slated for goodness and purity and light but that within that, a balance of allowing monsters, demons, and dangerous circumstances to exist MUST be struck. The courtroom seemed to come to an agreement, and then I woke up.

Truthfully, I didn't have to "work" on my abilities as much as they just come naturally to me. It's more like I'm remembering them more so than building them or training them. I've had to fight off a lot of nasty stuff but nowadays mostly things leave me alone. I could talk about this for days but...that's another story for another time.

Hopefully this is a place where I can meet lots of different people and connect with others who have psionic experience or any kind of magic background.

Thanks for your patience if you made it this far!
Avatar Samsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:56 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Hiya. Welcome to the Guild.

I'm on extended medical leave from here and most of the internet, but at least I took the time to read through your post. Hope you find the place useful... strikes me that you already got the answers you need. Like, you've reached the mid point, and now you want to catch up on things you feel you missed out on earlier in life.

Me too, that's why I'm on extended medical leave from the Guild... done my stint. Place just so full of "MEEEEEE!" people asking non-psionic questions.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:25 PM   #3
Avatar Samsen
Newbie
 
Avatar Samsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Avatar Samsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your reply! Yes, I'm here more for that feeling of "family" that I'm missing out on, trying to catch up on some of the things I didn't really have when I was younger. I have a boatload of experience, mostly as a combat psion/mage but I kind of just want to be around people who are also learning and discovering who they are and what their purpose is here.

It's a new world, a new generation. We didn't have cell phones when I was learning, well we did but it was like $1 a minute and texting was practically nonexistent, much less internet phones. I realize that psionics doesn't mix well with the new generation, they seem VERY distant and not well connected, but some of them (I've studied about indigo, crystal children and the like) seem to be on an even higher level at an even younger age. While I woke up at about 10, I'm seeing my children do things that I was doing at 11, 12, and 13 as 2 and 3 year olds!

What's the reason for your extended medical leave from the internet? Does that mean you are waiting for something, like a new wave to come along?
Avatar Samsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 03:41 PM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Samsen View Post

What's the reason for your extended medical leave from the internet?
I'm pursuing a new career as a porn star. Just don't have the energy to do both, and I got a LOT of catching up to do, OK?

More info here...

http://psionguild.org/forums/showthr...newpost&t=8478

EDIT: Actually that isn't the main reason, the main reason is it's been open war on the internet since it began, and politically, some people at my end have only just been made aware of the situation...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8061521.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8053161.html

and finally, today, an ultimatum of a cyber war...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/92...ian-spy-poison

It's just not healthy right now to be all 3 of 1) on the internet 2) British and 3) Be an independent psionic freelance operator like me... too much mind poison and fear out there. Mostly from my own bloody lot, I have to say. It's all too easy to blame Russia for everything bad, but the UK has the longest record on use of electronics for intelligence gathering and active operations to exploit the use of loopholes.

Brits used to be no.1 at this. Now we are shit. And that's why my political leaders are fuming, and so am I.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.

Last edited by Pat McDonald; 03-10-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #5
Avatar Samsen
Newbie
 
Avatar Samsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Avatar Samsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
I'm pursuing a new career as a porn star. Just don't have the energy to do both, and I got a LOT of catching up to do, OK?

LMAO!! Oh okay, work it then my friend!
Thanks for the links, I've got a lot of catching up to do too
Avatar Samsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #6
Avatar Samsen
Newbie
 
Avatar Samsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Avatar Samsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
More info here...

http://psionguild.org/forums/showthr...newpost&t=8478

EDIT: Actually that isn't the main reason, the main reason is it's been open war on the internet since it began, and politically, some people at my end have only just been made aware of the situation...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8061521.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8053161.html

and finally, today, an ultimatum of a cyber war...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/92...ian-spy-poison

It's just not healthy right now to be all 3 of 1) on the internet 2) British and 3) Be an independent psionic freelance operator like me... too much mind poison and fear out there. Mostly from my own bloody lot, I have to say. It's all too easy to blame Russia for everything bad, but the UK has the longest record on use of electronics for intelligence gathering and active operations to exploit the use of loopholes.

Brits used to be no.1 at this. Now we are shit. And that's why my political leaders are fuming, and so am I.
Also, I completely understand and I felt like this needed to be spoken to. I'm a conservative living in America and I keep up with a lot of what is going on behind the scenes politically. I am neither Left nor Right, Democrat or Republican. People like us get exposed to so much truth, but I've also been working very hard on a certain project involving exposing the NWO and preparing for what's to come after.

There's what we call Lanterns and Candles. A candle is someone who spreads the message, who can pass on the information to others. The youtubers that you see spreading truth and people who are in positions of media authority, alternative media that is, they are the candles. Are you familiar with Qanon? he's like, the head candle so to speak.

Then there are the lanterns. They are those who are the lightposts, the guides, the ones who although they do not actively spread the message, they are put in positions to actually handle the issues that have arisen and will arise from the current system collapsing internally. This is my job. There is no leader of this group, because it's done regionally to prevent any sort of potential corruption. It could be so regional as to be a school, a mall, an entire state or city, usually there are several of these types of people spaced out so that when things get wacky, there's enough support for the population.

We are expecting a "supernatural" turn of events. Are you at all familiar with a "psionic war" or a shift in the balance of the earth where the spirit world is blended with the physical world after a catastrophic event?
Avatar Samsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Samsen View Post
Are you at all familiar with a "psionic war" or a shift in the balance of the earth where the spirit world is blended with the physical world after a catastrophic event?
Check Farsight Institute, they've been researching "War in Heaven". Happened a LOOOONG time ago... still getting echoes of that event.

Oh, notice that 5KM asteroid shard that passed our system a month ago? Seems "War in Heaven" isn't just limited to our solar system.

And you're worried about a pesky little fisticuffs on this world? You get what you earn. You win what you fight for. You lose what you can't protect. And the biggest target of government based hackers is... their own populations. Which is why they are so keen to recruit freelance hackers who are blackmailable and weakminded, and that's where they totally FAILED to recruit me. And they (Her Majesty's Government, HMG) tried hard as they could.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #8
Avatar Samsen
Newbie
 
Avatar Samsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Avatar Samsen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Check Farsight Institute, they've been researching "War in Heaven". Happened a LOOOONG time ago... still getting echoes of that event.

Oh, notice that 5KM asteroid shard that passed our system a month ago? Seems "War in Heaven" isn't just limited to our solar system.

And you're worried about a pesky little fisticuffs on this world? You get what you earn. You win what you fight for. You lose what you can't protect. And the biggest target of government based hackers is... their own populations. Which is why they are so keen to recruit freelance hackers who are blackmailable and weakminded, and that's where they totally FAILED to recruit me. And they (Her Majesty's Government, HMG) tried hard as they could.

Well, I'm really glad you weren't recruited to play for the other side. They're getting hit pretty hard right now. If you ever feel like you could use some extra defense, I'm sure there's many of us who would help a friend, especially right now.

Yes, I was aware of that asteroid they were prepping all kinds of nukes for, so they say. I don't believe the Earth is what the scientists tell us it is. After studying astronomy for many years and getting together with others in the field, we came to the same conclusion and the Brazilians are about to rip it wide open in a professional, official type of way. It throws off 500 years of illusion. This time is truly about dropping the illusion as the Veil fades away over time. Hopefully not over hundreds of years, but nonetheless, I'm excited that folks like you and I won't be up against the wall any longer.
Avatar Samsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.