Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Spirituality

Spirituality This is where unscientific (i.e. can't be observed or tested) threads should go. Religion, Otherkin, and other faith-based topics may be included here. Keep posts respectful, or the threads will be locked.

Old 07-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #1
Sevarn
The Dragon

Sevarn is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Demons

Allow me to first explain my experience with demons.

I work hand in hand with demons, the greatest of them being the Goetic Demonic King Belial. I've met many types of them and they are personable, intelligent beings.

You must understand something, if you think you've fought a demon, you almost certainly have not. Lower demons maybe but even then it's a stretch. Demons have much better things to do and bigger enemies to tackle, namely Tiamat.

Another thing for people who think they've won a skirmish with a demon, the astral is literally a land of shapeshifters. Any astral nasty could make itself appear as the general idea of a demon, which is left over from religions. Actual demons- ones higher in the hierarchy- do not appear like that. The meanest I've seen a higher ability demon appear is that of a knight. Often powerful demons manifest as geometric shapes or code. And they have no reason to just attack you. It's not in their nature, coming from someone who has created them and someone who is practically a brother to a Demonic King.

Just know that it is likely you have never fought a demon. Often, cloaking is employed by parasites to make them appear bigger than they actually are.

There will be blood, shed by the many in the revolution in which the gods shall bleed.
Sevarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:03 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Very odd thing happened to me many years ago.

I was visiting my sister and her husband, and they were expecting their first child. Being part of a religious movement, they were very concerned about "the devil wanting our little one".

At the time I was the biggest sceptic going and told them quietly but bluntly that there was no way I was buying into their reality - devils, demons, the other world were complete myths with no basis in reality whatsoever.

As I was walking home I spontaneously ran into a brick wall and knocked myself out... just didn't see the thing. Which did make me wonder somewhat about the earlier conversation.

However - it could also be that the unconscios suggestion of a sibling that I learn some respect for things I did not understand became manifest. That is, my experience was not a demonstrated proof of devils, angles, demons etc but rather a TK event generated by an expectant mother.

Makes you wonder, stuff like that. It's conjectural to argue the truth of it either way - if you want to believe in demons and devils, then you can.

Whether or not that is the real substance of reality becomes impossible to "prove" though.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:52 AM   #3
Sevarn
The Dragon

Sevarn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Very odd thing happened to me many years ago.

I was visiting my sister and her husband, and they were expecting their first child. Being part of a religious movement, they were very concerned about "the devil wanting our little one".

At the time I was the biggest sceptic going and told them quietly but bluntly that there was no way I was buying into their reality - devils, demons, the other world were complete myths with no basis in reality whatsoever.

As I was walking home I spontaneously ran into a brick wall and knocked myself out... just didn't see the thing. Which did make me wonder somewhat about the earlier conversation.

However - it could also be that the unconscios suggestion of a sibling that I learn some respect for things I did not understand became manifest. That is, my experience was not a demonstrated proof of devils, angles, demons etc but rather a TK event generated by an expectant mother.

Makes you wonder, stuff like that. It's conjectural to argue the truth of it either way - if you want to believe in demons and devils, then you can.

Whether or not that is the real substance of reality becomes impossible to "prove" though.
I agree with your last line entirely. To prove, 100%, I don't think we can do that with today's sciences and magic.

Going back to your fist paragraph, "the devil" is often used in various early religions and sometimes even novels as a symbol for an enemy, something antagonistic to either the goals of the religion or antagonistic to human life. It doesn't necessarily mean Satan.

Third paragraph: What was your mental state like? If you were mentally preoccupied, I wouldn't expect you to see the brick wall. I walked into a tree when I was doing that once. It isn't all that irregular.

Fourth paragraph: I mean, it's possible, but unless she was directly influencing the events via sorcery or intense concentration, it's highly unlikely she would even know how to create such an event.

Fifth paragraph: I agree, but the reason I believe in them is because I have reached out to them and they responded. To me, at the least, they're real, but they're nothing like the demons portrayed on this site.

To say the least of it, the more I read about attackers on this forum being personified as demons, the more I'm convinced it is merely parasites that were disguised and the psions believed the guise.

There will be blood, shed by the many in the revolution in which the gods shall bleed.
Sevarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:33 AM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Question Temptation

Interaction according to Eugene Savov has two meanings probability and chemistry like probability mechanics where different rates of probability functioning create different subjects in reality. I have a memory technique where I pick two memories and find three things in common. I repeat for self-organizing map of awareness, perception, and information develops.

I used the memory technique to analyze the interaction of choice in temptation and found a whole network of psi energy constructs made out of my own energy but according to the purpose of some external entity.

I classify consciousness development in terms of bandwidth. Most of the time I am a functioning empath and telepath. After analyzing the interaction of choice in temptation I think I have opened up psychokinetic bandwidth.

The experience of ripping up all temptation constructs is like driving a car on manual except in how to run the psionics of the body on manual to make it function. I am also missing some kind of presence that was in my mind before.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:42 PM   #5
Woah93

Woah93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just as we have the ability to objectively perceive 2D reality, these "demons" have the ability to really "see" you in 3d reality. You can only subjectively discern this plane so why any one would work with "demons" and trust some unchecked control into ones atmosphere is beyond me. Your own soul is way more powerful but you're throwing it away to let these things take residence. Feels bad man.
Woah93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:47 AM   #6
AnnaM

AnnaM is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this true? I can't believe this.
AnnaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:08 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaM View Post
Is this true? I can't believe this.
In terms of experiencing other people having a "possession" episode, I would say extremely rare.

Once in childhood, once in year 2000, one very recently. First two I dealt with by non-injurious combat ("Casting" the person down to earth, literally, to ground them). Third time it was a teenage girl accompanied by their parent in a supermarket who freaked out at me (she was on a leash and choke chain) and basically accused me straight out of killing her father. I just tried to reassure both that these episodes happen to some people and that their future wasn't so bad as their present.

The only thing the possessee's had in common was they were children / teenagers, and the episodes lasted for minutes - TBH I usually call such individuals "wild childs".

Hey, I've had a few moments of pure psychosis myself. It can happen to anyone... Bad moods can spiral out into really nasty moments.

I'm not proud of them, but they HAVE happened. I can't deny they did.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote