Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Energy Working, Constructs, and Shielding

Energy Working, Constructs, and Shielding Discuss moving and sensing energy, creating shields, psi balls and other constructs, linking, defensive techniques, and more.

Old 06-05-2018, 05:35 PM   #1
Madtasmo

Madtasmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Requesting a scan

Hello, this is my first time posting here on this forums.
The purpose of this post is that I would like a scan, I was I troduced to psi last year, and I have been only capable of '' feeling'' the energy, it was tingly and sometimes when I focus it feels like pressure applied to my palms.
So this was my only way of' 'sensing' but I would like to know why I can't feel it in another way, a more concrete way, other than tingling, so can someone scan me and tell me how I can expand to feel more, and also if I am truly making psi balls or it is just a placebo effect.

Thank you very much :)
Madtasmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:04 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the Guild. Hope you find the place useful as a source of information on the practice of pushing your mind.

Sorry, the days of free scans are over. Too many kids turning up and saying "I want one, it's FREE".

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:53 AM   #3
Madtasmo

Ok then, thank you very much for the reply, sorry for the delay.

Hmm... Sorry about that, Too bad though, because like i really do not know what i feel in the topic concerning psi, i sometimes doubt if i AM actually feeling energy or it might just be a nocebo effect, i see people telling stories about shielding and constructs, i understand what hey are and their purpose, but like... HOW do you know that it is psi? How can you make sure? Does someone actually attack you with psi to know if there is actually a shield? Does the construct interact with physical objects to know if it is working? I am not asking you to send me proof or anything, because you do not have to, but maybe like some evidence, anything, i know that you are some kind of "expert" of some kind in this subject. Hope i am not asking too much :)

BTW: i did try the psi wheel, it did work after some trying, totally freaked me out. The psi wheel is the only thing that made me intrigued about this topic, but i still have doubts.

Thanks again, hope that i did not bother you much by asking you these questions, and hope you don't mind putting them in the same topic.

Have a nice day :)
Old 07-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Good questions.

Think of reality as being a flexing, a folded cloth. It isn't 2 dimensional like a cloth, but it is flexible.

Human minds are a little bit like electromagnetics - your beliefs and thoughts, especially your emotions, warp and bend reality around you.

This happens pretty much all the time, and when there is a clash, a confrontation between 2 or more human minds, then it's very VERY obvious that there's a local problem involving clash of energies... think of fights and arguments between lovers, or family members. A whole social meeting goes quiet when one of them breaks out.

So, if you're ego is questioning and uncertain, you are to a certain extent "short" or "deficient" in belief. Your emotional surety isn't solid enough to be sure (ego is very bad at being sure without experience).

Practice. Test. Build psi-balls, give them commands. A construst is really an extension of YOU - like a robot, but it isn't physical as such, more of an information twist to affect the "real", "physical" universe.

Beginners aren't sure of anything. So, practice, test the exercises, see if they work for you... and remember, everybody is doing this, but most people are UNconscious that it is actually going on.

What is dangerous is when you live a lie, when you want all the energy for yourself, when you try to twist reality to be totally about YOU and nobody else.

The universe isn't that pliable, eventually you get "snapped back" to reality and you work out your own limitations as far as bending and shaping information goes.

One snag with the scientific method - it's no good at testing for miracles or one off experiences. Those aren't repeatable, they just happen sometimes, and science is blind to things that cannot be exactly repeated.

So long as it works for YOU, when YOU need it / want it / wish it hard enough, and the universe doesn't mind, then it works for you at that place in space/time.

Which is about as good as it gets. Human beings are actually pretty crap at psionics, compared to some species, but I'm not going to go there I'm still very much a noob at "going offplanet". Quite frankly I'm just a baby compared to some of the beings I've come across.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

This stuff is REAL, and group belief can be manipulated and used. It can also be darkened and ABused by deceit and lies, so just try and be honest and be prepared to physically do chores sometimes.

Psionics is an emergency option, if you try and use it for EVERYTHING it doesn't happen. In my experience, anyway...

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #5
Madtasmo

Ok, i will try to do that, and thanks for you advice.