Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics, Paranormal, and SF/Fantasy Fiction

Psionics, Paranormal, and SF/Fantasy Fiction Psionics and the paranormal in fiction--books, short stories, roleplaying games, video games, movies, television shows...post about it here.

Old 02-08-2018, 04:14 AM   #1
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
Psionic educational roleplaying game.

Boot up sequence initiated. ……..
Running memory diagnostic…….
Diagnostic complete ……..%$#@#
Awaiting user input:
Fractal checksum accepted

Greetings and hello!
We at the organization have Developed and elaborate role playing game to make learning psionics easier and more fun.

While the game itself is fictitious it was designed by our advanced psychics specifically for psychics, the abilities are very real, and the game play requires the use of those abilities.

Within the organization we find it brings coherence to the community, encourages regular training, and builds a strong support group for those who wish to learn.

The purpose of the game is to gather knowledge on behalf of the organization and to organize and condense it into a simple practical form, that can be repeated reliably and easily taught to others. The organization prides itself on efficiency and effectiveness. In other words we stick to what works. The organization is a business so monetizing psychic abilities is bonus points, and may earn you a promotion. The organization researches all forms of occult power, enchanted objects, places of interest,as well as mundane power, and keeps tabs on potential rival organizations. It does not limit itself solely to psionics.

Your objective starts with basic training and demonstrating the basics. #1 Tactical sensation of energy. (Feeling energy with your hands and basic psi ball) #2 Energy pathways, consistent with the human bloodstream and central nervous system. #3 clearing. #4 The location of chakras and the human assemblage point. #5 The principals, energy will and intent. #6 Programming. #7 Constructs. #8 Shielding. #9 Grounding. #10 Aligning chakras. #11 Energy signatures. #12 Long ranged energy send/receive.

As part of basic training you assign each other missions to challenge one another to help them to develop skill and raw power. As well as to provide insights on their abilities as well as to point out holes and weak points in technique. Creativity is encouraged.

After basic training each agent works on their own gathering new knowledge and resources,supernatural and mundane, on behalf of the organization, reporting to HQ periodically. This regular reporting helps track your actual progress as well as providing one another new ideas keeping you motivated to continue practicing. For game purposes you report to other players in the game,of higher ranking than yourself.

The ranking system is based on sparring. Your clearance level in the organization is related to your actual skill and power, as well as popular vote. Keep it clean. If someone gets significantly hurt,in a spar, a consensus vote of 5 or more higher ranking agents and you can be demoted or fired. If your research findings are exemplary a consensus of 3 or more agents is basis to be recommended for promotion, 10 or more equal or higher ranking votes is required to be promoted. Only one rank may be attained at one time,however there is no limit to how high a person can be promoted.

The actual organization has permitted access to the computer system.
>> The energy signature is here. <<
Our computer system is an advanced construct network.
It can be accessed through telepathy.

Everybody starts at level 4.

Good luck and beware of fumblemore!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:51 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quite a big read, but I must admit, a valiant attempt at making sense of "all this psi stuff".

I'm impressed. :)

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:10 PM   #3
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
This is less than a quarter of the resources we've accumulated. It's the censored version for public use.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks interesting.
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:13 PM   #5
DarkLight2269

DarkLight2269 is an unknown quantity at this point
First, this sounds like an awesome idea however, Im a newbie and I just want to know,um, how exactly am I suppose to access this game? I mean, I know it says telepathy but I am not very good yet. Plz explain