Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 08-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #51
DemonIncubus
Rawr

DemonIncubus is an unknown quantity at this point
So, I guess this incident is somewhat cleaned up? And about the cause? It appears the consensus is that it was created from herself?
Old 08-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #52
kami

kami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonIncubus View Post
So, I guess this incident is somewhat cleaned up? And about the cause? It appears the consensus is that it was created from herself?
Not exactly. At least, I don't know yet. My phone hasn't been working so I'm not getting information from her. As of yet, things are seemingly slowing down. No idea what the cause was. I still don't think it was her. But that's just me.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #53
ChaosAngel
Observer

ChaosAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
you're the one that is closest I think you should trust your instincts
Old 08-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #54
Redregon
on a journey.

Redregon is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, didn't catch this when it was in full swing... aaand of course there's so much religious dogma and intolerance flying about that it kinda makes me just a bit depressed (yeah, we don't do the religion thing here, but neither is this a venue to bash faith.)

but, here's the thing... a little peek to see about feeling any of the energies about and all i can think is that there's more to this than the friend is saying... basically, there's something that's not being said for some reason.

but christ on a stick... and here i thought Furries were drama-tastic.

Namaste
Old 08-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #55
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Has she replied yet? Also, is alex your BF home from Russia yet?
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #56
Winged_Wolf
Head Grump

Winged_Wolf is on a distinguished road
There's no problem with giving an opinion, EVEN IF OTHERS DISLIKE IT. However, there is a problem with telling others that their opinion is not valid, when you have no facts or research to back up your own. Proselytizing is specifically prohibited on this forum. What was done here comes pretty close to it. This would be a warning, but I assume that the person engaging in the religious debate here has already left.

We welcome people of all religions, or no religion, but we don't permit trying to convert others. For you athiests, that ALSO means you don't get to attempt to convince those who have a religion that they should not. I hope this has been made clear.

Visit Eclipse Metaphysical, and Eclipse Exotics, my business sites: http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/
http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
My Home Page: http://www.wingedwolfpsion.com/
My Author site: http://www.donnafernstrom.com
"We have gone beyond wisdom" - Archchancellor Trymen, 'The Colour of Magic'
Old 08-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #57
kami

kami is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't been in contact with her for a week until this morning when she called. From what she told me after a few nights had gone by from the pretty brutal "scare", she told me that things started happening similar as they did at her parents house.

Things happened during the day at her grandparents house just as they did at hers. Things moving around and such. A few nights ago Alex took a stand for herself and sat in her bedroom with the lights off and attempted to make a "light source". Because of her lack of knowledge in the psionic world, she basically made things up as she went along. Her job, in her mind, was to create a psi ball of light. (Her original plan was to attack it but things didn't go that way). She closed her eyes and saw what she describes as balls of light (star - like; how she views energy) all around her and that she physically brought them closer to her and into her hand. After about 4-6 hours of straight work (she didn't know the exact time, from 10pm - about 3-5 am), during which screams and noises to what she believed was the entity trying to stop her, she saw a light through her closed eyes, opened them and saw a "golfball" sized orb of light in her hand. Suddenly it dissipated and then a huge gust of wind blew past her and she fainted.

Upon waking up the next morning by her grandparents, she discovered the covers and sheets of her bed ripped clean off. Since things it seems like it is avoiding her, scared is what she describes it as, but yet still around her. She believes that it's afraid now that she is more confident and able to defend herself.

That's all the new information I have right now.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:04 AM   #58
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
I haven't been in contact with her for a week until this morning when she called. From what she told me after a few nights had gone by from the pretty brutal "scare", she told me that things started happening similar as they did at her parents house.

Things happened during the day at her grandparents house just as they did at hers. Things moving around and such. A few nights ago Alex took a stand for herself and sat in her bedroom with the lights off and attempted to make a "light source". Because of her lack of knowledge in the psionic world, she basically made things up as she went along. Her job, in her mind, was to create a psi ball of light. (Her original plan was to attack it but things didn't go that way). She closed her eyes and saw what she describes as balls of light (star - like; how she views energy) all around her and that she physically brought them closer to her and into her hand. After about 4-6 hours of straight work (she didn't know the exact time, from 10pm - about 3-5 am), during which screams and noises to what she believed was the entity trying to stop her, she saw a light through her closed eyes, opened them and saw a "golfball" sized orb of light in her hand. Suddenly it dissipated and then a huge gust of wind blew past her and she fainted.

Upon waking up the next morning by her grandparents, she discovered the covers and sheets of her bed ripped clean off. Since things it seems like it is avoiding her, scared is what she describes it as, but yet still around her. She believes that it's afraid now that she is more confident and able to defend herself.

That's all the new information I have right now.
This is definitely an improvement lol. What's even more outstanding is her ability to flare. Little people can flare and it takes big amounts of power to do it. Doing it for that straight hours would exhaust any person lol.
EDIT
I know flaring is off-topic, but it really is difficult. Has your BF helped with the situation by aiding her in shielding?

Last edited by mrco.gllrdo; 08-13-2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Additional Details