Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 11-04-2009, 02:13 AM   #11
mikelj84606

mikelj84606 is an unknown quantity at this point
Use it to your advantage and have them assist you with things you have difficulty with. If your gosts are powerful enough you can have them assist in opening doors and what not. think up good jazz i am sure you can figure it out.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
Johnathan

Johnathan is an unknown quantity at this point
Their eating my energy that I put out I want them out. I they act like dogs they run after the psi that I shoot. Then they tell me their not dogs but they act like it.....idiots
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #13
mikelj84606

mikelj84606 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well than sit in a comfortable position and focus your energy (no particular place just focus it.) than once you feel it really condensed expand it as rapidly as your mind can conceive. every limit is placed by us and our minds. there really is no limits. To do this what i do is i sit comfortably and relaxed (usually cross legged) i place my hand in a cupped shape over lapping each other in my lap. i bow and close my eyes and visualize the energy gathering from all different directions around me into my openly cupped hands. when i feel i have enough...i do all this within about 0.5 seconds so it is immediate...i open my eyes and expand the energy ball. similar to how an explosion looks. when it expands i visualize it pushing everything away with its expansion. This works about 90% of the time the 10% is when i let myself get distracted and i lose focus. take as much time as you can to condense the energy dont let it be weak. Be at peace when you try this or they will attempt to bully you more.