Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 01-19-2009, 02:33 AM   #41
Cybal
Traveller Between Worlds

Cybal is an unknown quantity at this point
Flash light versus laser. If you put it in one place it has less scatter (but not scatter-free), if you just shine it in a direction and let it follow it's own path it ends up everywhere. Entropy is chaos's ugly twin, so yes, it comes from everywhere and everything. If you drop a marble from a building and a bowling ball, they will both hit the ground and transfer energy, but the excess energy from the bowling ball will break stuff. In short, WP is right but I have to put my point out there.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:18 AM   #42
CrystalAthame
Seeker of Knowledge

CrystalAthame is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessInvalid View Post
What's with the "semi-part of the human race" crap? last time I checked, we are all human here (except for zanian, psi seeker, entross, and chaosangel, <- these guys rate lower than protoplasms in my book")
You probably made my week with that comment, MI.

Last edited by CrystalAthame; 01-20-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #43
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
To be fair Seeker really is genuine about trying to get better, he's just a bit slow, but you have to admit MI he is making good progress for someone that grew up on fluff at such a young age.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #44
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

MindlessInvalid is on a distinguished road
I guess... I just have a low fluff tolerance, regardless if the offender is getting better.
The other people in my last comment still rate lower than protoplasms to me, though.

Old 01-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #45
New2
Local Haunt

New2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think everybody got PMS at the same time or something... Besides, I've been told the really good folks arn't hanging around in the forums.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:27 PM   #46
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

It's sort of like getting mad at a kid for being racist when his father was the leader of the KKK, all I'm saying is seeker obviously was forced fed fluff until he joined up over here, and in my opinion the best way to help him along is equal parts discipline and nurturing.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #47
New2
Local Haunt

I guess I wasn't talking about you NoMad.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #48
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

lol, i didn't even notice you posted at the same time as me.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #49
New2
Local Haunt

Lol. Hehe.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #50
Zanian

Zanian is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanian View Post
If you believe you can do it than you can do it, don't let anyone on this site tell you otherwise.
Wow really? Really? This is all that you guys got out of my message? Seriously? I mean really? How is this what all of you saw and decided to attack? I guess I have to put it in simpler (or really more explicit) terms in order for you idiots to understand the real message of my ending statement.

Yes I am one of those "advanced" people, and no I did not mean you could defy physics. One of the things I was trying to get across with the ending message is that yes people do think differently, hell we are having a debate right now over different ideas. What I'm trying to tell everyone on this entire site is that YOU NEED TO STOP BASHING OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS!!!! CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME OUT THERE, STOP SAYING THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. PSIONICS ARE STILL UNDER DEBATE, THERE IS NO REAL CUT AND DRY WAY TO DO THESE THINGS THAT WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT, CAN YOU HEAR ME OUT THERE, I KNOW THIS IS REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE BUT PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT.

All I see from this site is, "No that doesn't work that way" and "Oh that's completely wrong it's totally impossible." I mean there are some things that don't work but be serious guys you haven't tried every possibility. One example is with ley lines. Everyone on the site, whenever they say anything about being able to take the energy immediately gets shot down with the comment ,"They are a different form of energy and it is impossible to convert energy from one form to another." WHAT????????? Did you even listen to a science teacher for any amount of time in you life??? Law of Conservation of Energy: Energy is neither created nor destroyed, only redirected. That means that if ley lines are energy or matter (due to the law of conservation of matter) THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE CHANGED AND SINCE IT IS ENERGY THEN IT CAN BE CHANGED INTO A DIFFERENT LESS DENSE FORM SO THAT YOU CAN USE IT AND NOT MAKE YOURSELF DUMB OMG.

I know you guys prolly weren't trying to bend my words and I should've used examples to help you all understand what I was trying to get at. I'm sorry I don't explain things fully sometimes. Sometimes I hope, just hope, that people will understand my write-speak and not try to be angry and outraged AT EVERY REMARK SOMEONE ELSE MAKES THAT HASN'T BEEN FORCEFED THIS KNOWLEDGE SO THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!