Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 01-22-2009, 07:18 AM   #51
Zanian

Zanian is an unknown quantity at this point
I partially left this message so that people like mindless invalid can finally really understand what I was getting at and so other people can get over this deluded site. Think this through, when admins are devoting more time to shooting people down and trying to basically "teach the site" you end up getting a very narrow set of ideas that are actually accepted through this site. The reason I stayed as long as I did is because believed that maybe, just maybe this wasn't true, and that the actual populace of this site could actually voice an opinion of their own and give evidence to back it up. Mindless Invalid, I commend you on being the first and only psion on this site to actually back his findings up with proper testing. I must say I do respect your opinion, I wish that in another site with less strict ideals we could've actually discussed psionics together without mass amounts of people shouting in different directions about this and that. I see that my hopes were wrong and all that this site truly is is around 3-7 people, banded together in the idea that "Our way is right, other ways are wrong". I just hope that I might've added something into the mix that might've made some people question exactly what they do, because that is my true goal. If I could have nothing else I would have that people question the way that they do things and see whether they really work or not. To see whether they are just telling themselves that it's working or if it actually is working. Good Night
Old 01-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #52
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, so yeah, your right, the people that have been doing this for ten-twenty years. (not me) must be wrong, because they haven't done their own studies or anything.

Oh btw, since I don't feel like bitching at someone who himself bashes on people for no apparent reason, i'm going to finish with this. NONE OF THE ADMINS EVER SAID OTHER WAYS ARE WRONG, THEY ONLY HAVE EVER SAID THIS SITE IS FOR PSI, AND ONLY PSI, FOR GODS SAKE WE ARE A SPECIALIZED ORGANIZATION. FUNNY ENOUGH WE SPECIALIZE IN PSI.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #53
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

MindlessInvalid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanian View Post
,"They are a different form of energy and it is impossible to convert energy from one form to another." WHAT????????? Did you even listen to a science teacher for any amount of time in you life??? Law of Conservation of Energy: Energy is neither created nor destroyed, only redirected. That means that if ley lines are energy or matter (due to the law of conservation of matter) THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE CHANGED AND SINCE IT IS ENERGY THEN IT CAN BE CHANGED INTO A DIFFERENT LESS DENSE FORM SO THAT YOU CAN USE IT AND NOT MAKE YOURSELF DUMB OMG.
Well, it energy conversion isn't perfect, and we as a species do not have a perfect understanding of the subtle energies enough to go converting energies with out minds. There is almost always a middle man energy involved too. So solar power converts heat to chemical to electric energy, hydro power converts kinetic to magnetic to electric energy. We can only convert what we understand enough about. So before running that mouth of yours again, look into your argument and think a good long time before posting it. For the record though, ley line usage has nothing to do with density, it's wavelength. Further more we CAN use them, we CHOOSE not to. We do that because we specialize in psi.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:47 AM   #54
Zanian

One of the things that I'm trying to get at is that most ley lines are actually made of psi just in a much denser form. All that is really needed to make ley energy usable as what you would all call "psi energy" is to make it less dense. That really isn't as hard as you all make it out to be and you probably wouldn't even have to make a construct to do that for you.

I also have another question though, why do some of the people insist on using ley lines so much if they can't even convert them into a more maleable form of psi? Another question, why do you all even need all this extra energy? If you can't control enough of their own energy (by energy I mean what you refer to as psi) and the energy around them to be able to do what they need to do. In my opinion I think that would make you weaker in controlling energy because you would be used to just controlling mass amounts in ways that are probably very innefficient (sorry I can't spell) and therefore would be unable to feel the smaller amounts of energy around you. You would also probably sense less tinier errors in constructs and other energy creations that could potentially create harmful constructs.

This question is more directed at mindless but I would like answers from others as well.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:54 AM   #55
Zanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessInvalid View Post
For the record though, ley line usage has nothing to do with density, it's wavelength. Further more we CAN use them, we CHOOSE not to. We do that because we specialize in psi.
I'm sorry I didn't catch this part. I can see it being the fact that it's a different wavelength of energy but there are also different wavelengths of psi that are controlled in the same way that psi is controlled and these different wavelengths have different properties. I propose that it may not just be the fact that it is a different wavelength but also a higher density of energy/area. The wavelength of energy can be affected by the mind and altered but I think that another main problem is that people use it's more dense form and that could be why people seem to overload on it all the time. The little blocks in your energy system could probably just be the fact that you didn't convert all of the energy into a wavelength that more suits you.

Do you still see what I'm getting at in the last post?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #56
darkfang

darkfang is an unknown quantity at this point
i do not do your "crown energy" i use my energy, i am able to shock / prickle ppls hands that touch my psiball , my friend makes a burning hot psiball and it took 6 mo. of practice. i am now workin on a psigun my version.you must visualize energy and i can pull energy around my body and use my psi bricks well good luck p.s. strangley my hands become smooth and i become tired after a strong psi ball

Last edited by darkfang; 02-24-2009 at 12:33 PM.