Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 08-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
kami

kami is an unknown quantity at this point
THEORY:

What if, because of the fact that we all were constantly attacking it, eventually caused it to become so weak that it had no choice but to massively feed on Alex to gain back it's energy. I did my first scan...yesterday? and I felt as if it was scared of something. That something could be us. (if I scanned correctly)

Edit: Apparently PK Wannabe felt it was afraid as well.

Last edited by kami; 08-04-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
kami

Information from my bf (PK Wannabe) from when he was attacking it:

""I think I felt it either interacting with me there, or actually send a portion of itself to me. It seemed like it plastered that portion of its body/energy (not sure which, really) into my energy field, and was either eating it away, or,if not that, at least was somehow smothering it or mucking it up."

It seemed that it was harder to control psi when I had pieces of it on me, so I did my best to destroy the pieces, but I think that has to do with it's ability to block Alex's self-defences and it's useful info for anyone else dealing with this entity, if they fight it."

"I went with an attempt at shielding her using energy that was supposed to function like water - because it feels so tar-like, I conceptualized the shield as acting like water would with tar or other oils - just completely stay seperate from it and/or not interact with it."

"I sent as much of it as I could in that time towards Alex. in fact, it shouldn't be so much of a shield so much as a solid ball of it. I tried washing out any of the entity's energy/body out of Alex's system with that energy before trying to program it to stay around Alex as a continued shield."

"To clarify, when I first tried to seal it on the... ugh... 29th, I think (wednesday), I felt it as being very agile, more so then something as goopy as tar would be, but still liquidy, black, and viscous enough to resemble tar."

"Also: I'm gonna try to psionically shield Alex further from energy vamping, and think it would probaby help Alex if at least a few more people try to shield her from being drained by the entity."

WARNING Be prepared to protect yourself if you are attacking. I've had two cases of parasites (one from PK Wannabe and one from mrco.gllrdo). Cleanse and ground yourself!

Last edited by kami; 08-05-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:23 AM   #33
Chubysnow
Elevator Psychic

Chubysnow is an unknown quantity at this point
Kami do you need the shielding right now?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #34
kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubysnow View Post
Kami do you need the shielding right now?
I have no idea. I haven't heard from her, but it would probably be to her benefit if you shielded her. Keep in mind it might try to attack you though.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #35
DemonIncubus
Rawr

DemonIncubus is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, things have gotten really out of hand since I last read through this. This is quite a rare occurrence and it's worthy of study in the far far future.

In the meantime, shielding would be best and the assistance of the defense/support departments is essential. As for attacking "it" I would advise against this. Such a rash action can have fairly severe and dangerous consequences and should not be done unless the risk to the subject and the assistants is minimized.

Perhaps the acquisition of one of WingedWolf's guardian servitor pendants may be beneficial if the consensus is that such an item is effective in this situation and can provide continuing protection in the future.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:18 AM   #36
DemonIncubus
Rawr

DemonIncubus is an unknown quantity at this point
On further note the mere association with you and this entity by extension of this discussion opens all those involved in the discussion to potential attack by this(these) entity(entities).

So for those who don't generally keep a shield up, it would probably be advised to keep one at least for the duration of this incident.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:05 AM   #37
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Like Kami said, the entity tends to lash out at the person attacking it. So far, the only parasites known are from me, PK Wannabe, and the victim. Strangely, it has not attacked Kaim or chubysnow (at least from what I'm aware of). I cleansed my chakras and energy field and grounded, which seemed to do the trick for me. Not getting enough sleep just makes you more vulnerable, so don't have an all-nighter. Just to repeat DemonIncubus warning also; shield. Make a good shield too. I lacked a little bit in my shield making and temporarily left myself open. The parasite then got through and infected me. It's nothing major though, so don't expect the parasite to be long-term. However, it is still recommended to set up a shield. The entity is very intelligient, so be aware of a challenge. So far there aren't any signs that show it's a demon, but still be on guard. There have been no signs of growling noises or foul odors, however that does not mean the entity is not dangerous. Try to hide your energy signature also when attacking the entity. The entity will track you down, and if you cause enough damage, will send a parasite directed at you. PK wannabe and me have been discussing assumptions onto why the entity is alive after we tried some blasts, so if you're curious about them post them here. If you wish to dedicate yourself to helping Kaim's friend in her situation then contact Kaim or me (and PK wannabe if he's willing to accept requests). Or you can post them here; we just need some help. Don't attack the entity for now however; just shield Kaim's friend for the moment. We'll need some more updates from Kaim, but don't try to take matters into your hands (unless you're the defense department lol).
Old 08-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #38
swiftsilver

swiftsilver is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, it sounds like the being in question is definitely a parasite.

Drawing from that knowledge, it seems like PK Wannabe took the best possible course of action. Removing a parasite psionically is like a very delicate surgery. However, I also agree that shielding it very important, as of now. Giving the entity the chance to get back in, and begin to feed off of the host is a very bad thing.

That said, I feel that DemonIncubus's concerns are valid. This morning, before reading this page, I noticed a sort of...stickiness in my field. A quick LBRP later, I was fine, and I didn't pay it much attention. Now however, it seems more significant. Association to this through the forum, can apparently be a bad thing. However, I assume that if I'd had a shield up at all it wouldn't have been capable of getting within my field.

Later, after some sleep (I've been awake for 36 hours straight) I intend to use the Body Of Light technique, and inspect this entity myself.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #39
kami

First of all, I deeply apologize to get you all involved, whether you wanted to or not. I didn't expect this to get this huge. I thought it would be similar to the one we dealt with before. So again, I am very sorry.

Now, I have a text from her describing the noises that she heard that night:
"Hmm hard to explain. screeching running yelling pounding they were bizarre really weird i swear i even heard chanting banging stuff like that its hard to explain..."
Old 08-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #40
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
Swift "You told someone who had already stated their religious beliefs that by not being formally made a part of an organized religion, they were basically asking for this to happen. I'd take that really offensively if I were Kami."

I didn't at first (read below as to why I do now). I'm used to people judging me and discriminating me because I'm atheist. It's nothing new. I'm not surprised someone as religious as Pat assumes as much as he does because of that.

Pat "Kami doesn't care, he just wants the problem resolved."

Ok, that's the part where I just got pissed off. You didn't really bother me before, and that just sparked my fury. First of all, I'm a girl, but that's not why I'm mad. What I'm mad about is you saying I don't care. How DARE you judge me when you don't even know who I am. She is my best friend, I care about everything that happens to her. If she is geisting, I care, if it's an entity, I care, if it's gone, I CARE. Of course I want the problem resolved but don't you dare say that I don't give a shit.
Apart from leaving the letter s out of she... you are misconstruing what I posted. Here's an expanded version;-

"Kami doesn't care about WHERE THE PROBLEM ORIGINATED. S(he) just wants the problem resolved".

I said you wanted the problem resolved. You do want the problem resolved. So I missed out one lousy letter, and you had to get on your high horse over it.

I could start name calling but I won't. That isn't going to help resolve the problem.

And if it's been resolved, that is the important thing.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.