Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum > Archive

Old 08-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #41
Psychokinetic Wannabe

Psychokinetic Wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point
If Kami or marco wish to copy and paste my PM to Marco on here, I don't mind. In fact, it would probably be best.

I'm gonna try to do my best to get even more shielding around Kami and Kami's friend. I thought I sensed at least 2 shields not counting mine around Kami's friend and at least 1 more around Kami, so thanks to anyone who made those. (If I didn't AOL their existance - on that note, thanks to anyone who made shields/other defences I didn't sense). I'm also gonna do my best to try to mask their respective psionic signatures, but then again, I am only half-decent as a psion, so I might fail epically. I've been holding off on doing this so far because I thought it might make it harder for other psions involved offering help, but it's gotten bad enough to say screw it to that little convenience. Plus, everyone good enough to help is probably capable of sensing past my meager attempts at sig masking...
Old 08-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #42
kami

kami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Apart from leaving the letter s out of she... you are misconstruing what I posted. Here's an expanded version;-

"Kami doesn't care about WHERE THE PROBLEM ORIGINATED. S(he) just wants the problem resolved".

I said you wanted the problem resolved. You do want the problem resolved. So I missed out one lousy letter, and you had to get on your high horse over it.

I could start name calling but I won't. That isn't going to help resolve the problem.

And if it's been resolved, that is the important thing.
Wow...did you just miss everything I said? I don't care whether you call me a guy or girl. What I was mad about was the fact that you said I didn't care. It would've been nice if you put the so called "expanded" version as your original version because your original version was totally different than your expanded version. Feel free to name call, it just shows your immaturity. However, due to the fact that my friends situation has worsened, your posts don't really matter anymore, not like they had much relavence in the first place, because there worse things for me to deal with, such as a parasite-type entity feeding off my friend, than your religious posts. If you wish to help us, by all means do, but if you're just going to complain more, do it somewhere else.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #43
kami

Updates from PK Wannabe:

"I did some more stuff on the situation with Alex last night and today since I woke up. I didn't feel the entity at all when I scanned this morning, and then I felt some weak remnant of it when I scanned mid-day today... I got the impression of a small thing attached to her energy field that's still viscous and amorphous like tar, but transparently gray, rather than almost completely opaque black that I percieved it as before. It also seemed inactive - just, there, fixed to/into Alex's energy field. I sent some constructs to you and Alex last night - self-replicating, and designed to prevent the entity from vamping/draining you of energy, and to attack it if there's enough of them on the first job already. I couldn't really sense any in your field this morning, and only 1 in Alex. The watery shield that I placed around Alex right now seemed to have lost it's shape. I fixed it mid-day today. Also, I made one for you too, this morning. When I scanned you mid-day today, it seemed that you had at least two shields around you, counting that one. The other is either mine, or one done by you or your new psion friends. I think the shields around your room and house are holding too. Alex seemed to have more shields around her too. My water-like shield after I fixed it, one basic one (but pretty sturdy - that I percieved as being bright golden/yellow, glowing. The other one around you gave me the same impression), and one that seemed partially solid partially wispy or somehow distorted. I got the impression of slanted lines in that one, and I THINK that was a shield made to help against vamping put there by someone else. I'm guessing someone else tried to make a shield like that. If not, then I may have AOLed it.

I attacked it twice - once, in the morning, I took a leaf out of your book and sent a psi-ball to vamp from it. Hastily made, probably crappy. But I tried to stamp it with my psi-sig so that it thought I was all over the place, and made the psi-ball programmed (or tried to) to create a copy of itself when it got enough energy from the entity, and to resist deprogramming by it. And then later I sent a wave/mass of energy at it that I tried to make sort of the 'opposite' of it energetically, sort-of like anti-matter is to matter, so that that wave of energy negated/destroyed it... Don't know if it worked, but I think it did, based on how I percieved the small mass still in Alex's field as inactive. I focused more on the wave/mass of energy negating its mind/soul/conscience on the whole, more so than the body, so that might be why it seemed like the energy was left."

"Also, quick note: I think Alex might actually slowly recreate it from her fear, or maybe her belief that it's still there helps the entity keep itself alive when we destroy it... That might be why Alex felt it in her mind the night before last.

Also, the left over energy of the entity, or what I thought it was, in Alex's field: I did my best to get it out/off of her."
Old 08-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #44
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
You're probably right. Your friend might re-create it once again from fear, not helping the situation at all. I know it's hard not to be afraid, so I can't really do much for her. Just as a reminder for everyone if they didn't know already; her friend is called Alex. Hell, I didn't know lol. As a suggestion too; you might want to scan Alex's family energy fields. The entity might have stuck itself on their fields too. I have a feeling the entity still exists.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #45
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
If you wish to help us, by all means do, but if you're just going to complain more, do it somewhere else.
Seeing as my offer of help was rejected, it seems most sensible for me not to comment further apart from to say "Good Luck doing it your way".

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #46
kami

Quote:
Seeing as my offer of help was rejected, it seems most sensible for me not to comment further apart from to say "Good Luck doing it your way".
You have never offered to help. But thanks for the good luck.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #47
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
You have never offered to help. But thanks for the good luck.
Offering advice isn't help? giving an opinion isn't help?

Sod this site. It's populated by egomaniacs who are convinced that they're "special".

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #48
kami

Quote:

Sod this site. It's populated by egomaniacs who are convinced that they're "special".
Ok, this is my last reply to you because I can't stand talking to you.
Your so called advice was criticizing us because we didn't have a religion and that it was our fault that this happened and "god" is punishing us. Yes, thanks for that advice.
I am not egotistical nor do I think I'm "special". I never once stated that. Anyway, nice talking to you.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #49
swiftsilver

swiftsilver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

You gave an opinion. That's all you gave, and while that can be considered helping, you know absolutely nothing about the stuff you're giving an opinion on. More than that, your opinions were insulting.

And as the last comment is a barb at the guild, I have no words for how pissed off that makes me. Seriously. I have a vast vocabulary, and I even looked in a thesaurus to find something suiting.

EDIT: I'm retracting the part that came off like a threat. I'm sorry, but i'm very patriotic towards the guild. Insulting it as a place "populated by egomaniacs who are convinced that they're "special"" really agravates me.

Last edited by swiftsilver; 08-07-2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: the bold tags didn't work
Old 08-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #50
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry, I reported the post. His post also angers me. Let's not insult him any more though. Let the staff handle the program. Hopefully no member will start a flame war. I understand the members' rage. Let's not continue the cycle of hatred though, shall we?
EDIT
Oh man, I'm just putting down different words today lol. Staff handle the post.

Last edited by mrco.gllrdo; 08-06-2009 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling