Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > General > Technical Help

Technical Help Post here if you are having a technical problem with this forum (including avatar problems), with the chat, or with the website.

Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 AM   #1
michelm

Can't get MX5 emulator working anymore

I do miss my mx5 and had the emulator for a long time - However after a blue screen and change of hd drive I've got my whole psion directory though when I click n the e32-sys file that used to be my short cut for the pgr. all I get now is a flash black screen and nothing else? It used to start that way with a black screen and then another proper psion screen. Never could get it biger to fit my monitor but so happy with it.
I can see all my files in the folder but can't access them. I always used it in conjunction with Crypto for security and it was so good.
My physical psion ended up in the bin after a few change of screens! I never understood how this wonderful machine could be abandoned instead of updated. Any help for me to get my virtual screen showing again would be most welcome!
I may go to the site and D/L it.
This was actually for another site but it returned a blank page when I try to go to the emulator D/L
I don't understand why I can't get it working anymore - I use to transfer the whole directory to other pc laptop note book but had incident with all of them and can't find b u of any:(
Old 02-05-2016, 01:18 AM   #2
michelm

re MX5 question

wrong forum erased all

Last edited by michelm; 02-05-2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: I misunderstood the nature of this forum
Old 02-05-2016, 07:58 AM   #3
michelm

I misunderstood the nature of this forum

erased all as I did not know how to delete before leaving the forum