Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Networking > Classifieds

Classifieds Goods and services offered by Psion Guild members and forum participants. Goods and services do not need to be psi-related. The Psion Guild does not endorse any of the listings here, and has no responsibility for them. Purchase at your own risk.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:38 PM   #1
prettymind77
Lurker

prettymind77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Orgone Radionic never seen before software.

I sell orgone radionic software and hardware and am the developer of the software for sale on my own site. This is not generated from an SEO program its the classified section of Psion Guild (just letting the admins know).... There is also free software downloadable on my website. Software for sale is:

Chakra Works Professional 2015 where you do chi magic using chakras, including clearing your chakras of negative energy and make them spin properly.

Starwarz Defcon 4 Satellite image manifestation software, is so you can do chi magic on a house or building or city block for example. Comes with mind control filter package...........

Omnipotent Trend Manifestation is a programmed damn good attempt at manifesting with orgone energy omnipotently........ There is no other source of information about numerics or alphabetics or anything I could find anywhere else that I didn't look at already to develope this cool looking program......

Starwarz Spiritual Protection Deluxe uses the right side up pentagram to protect you within it. Based on a study of spiritual protection.

I also have a few orgone generators for sale starting at $160 USD...........
Screen shots are available of all the software on my site:

http://www.magicalorgone.com
Software (accept for currently the spiritual protection software) supports 5 languages........ English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.........
prettymind77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
Gutierrez
Lurker

Gutierrez is an unknown quantity at this point
Organic radionic is one of best and expansive software which is available now days.I have seen that some of the member tried to sell this software but not getting the exact price of this software.I checked the updates about this on essay writers review websites link where I came to know about the complete details about it.
Gutierrez is offline   Reply With Quote