Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics, Paranormal, and SF/Fantasy Fiction

Psionics, Paranormal, and SF/Fantasy Fiction Psionics and the paranormal in fiction--books, short stories, roleplaying games, video games, movies, television shows...post about it here.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Dune by Frank Herbert and Psionics

The most realistic portrait of psychic abilities that I can think of in fiction.

The Bene Geserett are some of the best psychic in fiction. They start with self-control in their abilities and as they develop better and better self-control their abilities begin to manifest. The only drawback to their organization is difficulty training men. Their main ideology is developing the perfect psychic through optimum genetic matches in husbands.

The man who becomes the perfect psychic is one who also has an effect on math of the universe and ftl drives of ships. On an interesting note one of the fictional men who failed to become a perfect psychic displays traits common to phase-switchers.

I like the idea of training psions to have self-control and through self-control manifest psionics.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:34 AM   #2
BenLogic
Lurker

BenLogic is an unknown quantity at this point
Show of the threat and all available items has been donning for the humans. The identification of the term and https://ukessaysreviews.com/essaypro-com-review/ is vital for the people. It has been changed for the reflection for the citizens in the scheme and all vial parts for the humans.
BenLogic is offline   Reply With Quote